Some day I'd like to see more Hoth Rebels

I know we've already got a ton of Rebels running around but still no Mandalorians and only one Rhodian, but my sad Hoth Rebels are feeling left out and want to get back in the action. We've already seen Hoth Leia in game so why not release her as a support unit and give the Hoth Rebels a new leader: General Rieekan! Introduce some quality synergies with the other Hoth units, and give them special abilities in the Wampa raid.
1f04987534fda1476fe603c64afa8edd.jpg

Replies

• Some day i'd like to see more gamorreans
  • I hate it when my gamorreans act up. Need a medicated cream to soothe them.
  • Hoth leia +1
  • Lol wampa raid
  • Can we add scout trooper to that list?
  • evanbio wrote: »
    Can we add scout trooper to that list?

He was on Endor
  • DatBoi
    3572 posts Member
    We need more ugnaughts
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    We need more ugnaughts

Not to mention Bespin Cloud Car
  • seeing how we have hoth rebel soldier and hoth rebel scout, it would be nice to have a full hoth squad like the clones or R1. What I'm thinking is to add
    Hoth rebel medic-healer
    Hoth rebel sniper-attacker
    Hoth rebel commander- support
    Hoth rebel traitor-(dark side) scoundrel
    Hoth rebel pilot-(pilot) support
    Hoth rebel grenadier-attacker
    Hoth rebel Jar Jar- Jar Jar support of course
  • I just want a zeta for Princes leia ;)
  • EventineElessedil
    5613 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Lol wampa raid

On second thought, how about a gear heist, only open to Hoth Rebels?
    Your storage warehouses are being overrun by a woosle of wampas. (Did you know that a group of wampas was called a woosle?) Drive back the wampas and recover your gear before the Imperial fleet arrives!

Then you would have to fight like, 4 waves of wampas in progressively more difficult tiers. Then on the last tier, Vader shows up in a fifth encounter accompanied by 4 Snowtroopers and General Veers.

Edit: This is just a silly made-up idea. I'm not a dev, please don't put me in jail for this suggestion. I'm not a developer!
  • evanbio wrote: »
    Can we add scout trooper to that list?

Does Hoth Rebel Soldier not fit the bill? Oh nevermind, you're talking about the biker scout guy. Yeah that would be fun; but not a Hoth Rebel.
  • Of course, you would need 5 Hoth Rebels to compete, so we bring in Hoth Rebel Cliff Clavin to round out the squad (the guy on the right).
    major-derlin-2.jpg

Okay, call him Hoth Rebel Major if you must
    john-ratzenberger-bren-derlin-trading-card-star-wars-galactic-files-2013-topps-494-echo-base-hoth-cliff-clavin-cheers_9282660.jpeg

• After more than a year I'm finally getting my hoth soldier to 7*, but now it's official useless. A hoth raid would make it useful after all
  • After more than a year I'm finally getting my hoth soldier to 7*, but now it's official useless. A hoth raid would make it useful after all

Mine is 16/85 and is officially the slowest farm in the game. And as you say, completely useless.
  • Han was a straight baller drippin with swagga in that fur coat, Leia took one look at hoth Han and the rest was history. #wetsocks
  • Seku
    563 posts Member
    General Rieekan would be a cool addition for sure.
  • reminds me it's time to dust off my rebels for the emperor's demise next month. haven't had them out since the last one.
  • wouldn't wamp raid make more since, or would it be too close to the rancor? yes on Hoth Leia, she is in the opening and one of the events, the image for it she is on it as well.
    DashRendar wrote: »
    Han was a straight baller drippin with swagga in that fur coat, Leia took one look at hoth Han and the rest was history. #wetsocks

XD

• Now we will get Hoth Incest Luke before Jedi Luke.
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I'd love to c Vader murder more rebels. Hoth r fine