Who should follow Tarkin as a Leader ?

Hello guys, i want to know any opinion from you about who should follow under Tarkin leadership ? Because i heard like: snowtrooper, magmatrooper and stormtrooper aren't good enough. Beside Vader & Palp of course, i want to make good empire team under Tarkin cause his special and uniqueness is good.

Care to share ??

Replies

• War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    RG is a good farmable Empire tank, and TFP is the best Empire attacker, go for those two. In the meantime, since they're both long farms, Magma's actually not as bad as people say he is. He's a good place holder while your farming TFP.
  • Options
    War wrote: »
    RG is a good farmable Empire tank, and TFP is the best Empire attacker, go for those two. In the meantime, since they're both long farms, Magma's actually not as bad as people say he is. He's a good place holder while your farming TFP.

Yesss and i have both of RG & TFP. About magma, are you fully maximize him or just half-used since you say "a good place holder for TFP" ??
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Yesss and i have both of RG & TFP. About magma, are you fully maximize him or just half-used since you say "a good place holder for TFP" ??

Magma's my secret weapon for placing top 5 on my shard everyday. But that's under Zader lead, and primarily used to exploit other Empire teams. In your case I'm not sure how useful he'd be.

When you mentioned EP I assumed it was because you had him? In which case using Tarkin I'd go; Tarkin (L), EP, Vader, TFP, and RG. If I misunderstood and your missing EP, I'd definitely suggest Magmatrooper if you're wanting to go full Empire.
  • Options

Magma's my secret weapon for placing top 5 on my shard everyday. But that's under Zader lead, and primarily used to exploit other Empire teams. In your case I'm not sure how useful he'd be.

When you mentioned EP I assumed it was because you had him? In which case using Tarkin I'd go; Tarkin (L), EP, Vader, TFP, and RG. If I misunderstood and your missing EP, I'd definitely suggest Magmatrooper if you're wanting to go full Empire.

Yeah, i don't have EP for now so which i'd go with magma. As you say under tarkin lead, RG & TFP was doing good. And for me, now is patience to wait for Vader because i don't have him hehe :wink: