Update-Zader solo still working -Bug explained (Why isn't Zader TMR working like it does for others?

BlazeSA
134 posts Member
edited April 2017
Edit: managed to find the bug:

"Just tested it, once I cleared P2 (there was only 5% left), the TMR in P3 is broken. Seems that Zader can Solo on Auto, as long as you clear a stage first.."

Original Post:
Hi all, thank you in advance for any advice.

So I am trying Zader in P2 HRancor with full sith/empire team and compared to other videos I watched, I am not getting the same amount of TMR removed (per attack). My Characters never remove more than the 20% - The vids clearly show higher TMR than 20% from time to time, this never happens for me.
Considering how many ppl are autoing, something seems amiss to me.
Speed isn’t a problem 200+ on all.

1) Is Sid causing the bug? I saw a lot of people using Sid, but I do not have him at 7 yet
2) Some-one (sorry can’t remember who) mentioned that the TMR gets higher with each phase, seeing that I didn’t solo P1 to go into P2, perhaps I am not getting the extra TMR? Any-one willing to test P2?
3) I tried using QGJ in the mix, but no luck!

I have – Zader, Dooku, TFP, EP all maxed. RG (G8), Magma (G7), and GMT (G9) and I tried mixing up and adding QGJ/Teebo but blah!

Post edited by BlazeSA on

Replies

• Options
    Zeta Vader was bugged. Giving ep and himself x2 tm reduction.
    Also tfp gave tm reduction to everyone without using his aoe.
    These have been fixed
  • Options
    Its WAI now...still its quite a bit of tm reduction...
  • Options
    start from p1, it is really hard but when you finish p1, rancor will not have a turn in p2,p3,p4.
  • BlazeSA
    134 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    So the bug is linked to clearing P1?
  • Options
    Just tested it, once I cleared P2 (there was only 5% left), the TMR in P3 is broken. Seems that Zader can Solo on Auto, as long as you clear a stage first..
  • Options
    I solod it with zader lead g11, ep g11, tfp g11, rg and rex g8. P1 was hard, rest was easy. Manual tho
  • Options
    After completing P2, solo'd till P4 - Bug deffinately still there
  • Options
    No it is not anymore in p2-p4
  • Options
    It's definitely way more broken now...managed to solo the raid playing on auto after p1, where i couldn't get through p4 before the "fix"
  • Options
    I dont think its tied to p1 but switching rounds....if you start in p2 you dont recieve to amazing RNG TM reduction until you move to p3. Just my observations anyway.
  • Options
    I dont think its tied to p1 but switching rounds....if you start in p2 you dont recieve to amazing RNG TM reduction until you move to p3. Just my observations anyway.

Exactly!
    Glad someone gets it.
  • Options
    Why is the rancor raid still a topic?
    Solo it or don't and collect rewards.
    There are more important issues/topics
  • Options
    Essej wrote: »
    Why is the rancor raid still a topic?
    Solo it or don't and collect rewards.
    There are more important issues/topics

Then why are commenting on an unimportant topic?