EP & Yoda Event confusion. - SOLVED - Next event will be EP, NOT YODA!

SikrouDeco
338 posts Member
edited February 2017
Weren't they supposed to alternate? The next Yoda event is 13 days and we just had one. No EP event?

Replies

• Options
    I think Yoda is supposed to be more common. EP event is labeled "VERY RARE".
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I coulda sworn there was a dev post saying they would alternate. They may have changed their minds. With recent Sith revamps EP is even more deadly now. Mine is 6* G9 and he rocks.
  • Options
    It's gonna be palps, it has been answered a hundred times in the last couple days already.

The update with the proper events displayed is yet to come.
  • crzydroid
    7311 posts Moderator
    Options
    1) You're a week late to the party
    2) Please search.

It's coming; they just haven't updated timers yet.
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I did try looking for the original post, ok tks! We need a "known issues" thread they can update. Would save a lot of needless questions.
  • crzydroid
    7311 posts Moderator
    Options
    SikrouDeco wrote: »
    I did try looking for the original post, ok tks! We need a "known issues" thread they can update. Would save a lot of needless questions.

Still wouldn't help. ; )
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    SikrouDeco wrote: »

Still wouldn't help. ; )

Edited my topic title, maybe it'll help.
  • Options
    Anyword on the fix for timer, my concern is I have a 7* Yoda so I do not see the countdown timer in the events section. I worry I won't see the EP event.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • Options
    I would imagine they will address this when the QOL update comes out
  • Options
    e1ayk0.png