Many debuffs applying even though attack was dodged

I saw you have sun fac in the bugs bin because crit chance down applies when his attack is dodged.

This happens for more characters than that though. Tfp applies ability block when his attack is dodged. Now, dooku applies shock when his lightning is dodged. There are likely more than that.

As you know, shock is a crippling debuff, and it would be much appreciated if you could solve these match altering bugs soon.

Replies

• Options
    Ability block + 9k DMG from a Vader basic through foresight
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Vaders basic can't be dodged or resisted by jedi. Please don't bring up non bugs and risk getting this post dismissed.
  • Options
    Are you ignoring the anazing social implications of this? No ofc not plz send money, immediately
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    Snake2 wrote: »
    Vaders basic can't be dodged or resisted by jedi. Please don't bring up non bugs and risk getting this post dismissed.

yes it can, only the ability block cannot be evaded or dodged, the damage can
    if vader attacks a jedi with foresight the damage should be evaded but the ability block will still land (as long as it procs ofcourse)
  • Options
    osamamatix wrote: »

if vader attacks a jedi with foresight the damage should be evaded but the ability block will still land (as long as it procs ofcourse)

That, my friend, is what is called an "alternative fact".
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    osamamatix wrote: »

Read the ability text again:
    Jedi targets cannot Evade or Resist the effects of this attack.

In case your English understanding is not that great, it means:
    Jedi targets cannot Evade this attack AND Jedi targets cannot Resist the effects of this attack.

How you can interpret this to mean that the damage can be evaded makes me suspicious of all the so called bugs you have been reporting.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hiya!
    Bugs have been filed for the following:
    • TIE Fighter Pilot applying Ability Block through Foresight.
    • Count Dooku applying Shock through Foresight.
    • Finn applying Stun through Foresight.

Please note Darth Vader applying Ability Block with his "Terrifying Swing" on Jedis is as designed because Jedis cannot Evade or Resist this attack.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines