Ahsoka

DatBoi
3615 posts Member
This might be an outdated topic, but I never started watching the show until recently.
So people who've seen the season two finale of Rebels know that Ahsoka's fate was kind of ambiguous.

Some people think she died and it wasn't shown because its a kid's show and that would be too difficult of a scene to make right without traumatizing kids.

Some people (myself included) think that her death is too important of a plot point to not explicitly show. If they wanted us to know that she was dead, they would show it. This way they can have a big triumphant reveal later in the show.

Lets discuss

I'm not really concerned about spoilers (I'm all caught up) but other people might be, so the first few people who respond might want to put spoiler warnings around their post.

Also, I'm aware that this show has lots of haters, but lets try to keep things civil

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Oh man, this thread is poppin
  • Options
    I think she survived too. Too powerful. Tell me if you think season 3 is good, I might start watching again.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    I think she survived too. Too powerful. Tell me if you think season 3 is good, I might start watching again.

Theres certainly still some filler episodes, but the empire is actually now a threat in season 3. I think the most recent episode is the best of the series so far
  • Options
    There's no way she can survive a Grevious encounter as a padawan but die to Vader decades later. Of course she didn't die.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Actually I saw that ending scene again and theres a short shot that looks like her walking back into the temple. Definitely alive
  • Options
    There's no way she can survive a Grevious encounter as a padawan but die to Vader decades later. Of course she didn't die.

Greivous encounter with one lightsaber too...
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Pick up the book ahsoka. Its pretty good and tells a story of her when she's older.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    floatbob wrote: »
    Pick up the book ahsoka. Its pretty good and tells a story of her when she's older.

eh, I ain't got time to read books. I watched the stupendous wave video about her instead.