Zid with Resistance

I mean, you give a toon the opportunity to add expose to all of the enemies in an AoE and then don't check to see if it's capable with the Resistance team and Finn who you gave a Zeta too that drastically upgrades the Resistance team?!?

Just a heads up for those that want to add Zidious to their Res team. Massive Bug

Sadly I'm stuck with another poorly working Zeta. Heard Rey's wasn't working correctly either.

Replies

• PsychoticRage924
    313 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I was hoping to add Sid to a resistance team. Why doesn't he work with them?
  • Options
    Does his exposes not count toward their tm gain and
  • Essej
    325 posts Member
    Options
    Sid with or without a zeta doesn't Gain the bonuses of cooldown reduction or turn gain from Finn.
  • Essej
    325 posts Member
    Options
    Rp hits harder than sid and gains pretty good turn even without Finn's zeta..foresight for rp could be equal to a zeta on sid, maybe..
    Either way, expose alone is a stretch for a trade on synergy
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Essej wrote: »
    Sid with or without a zeta doesn't Gain the bonuses of cooldown reduction or turn gain from Finn.

Only resistance allies get the cooldown reduction/turn meter gain. It's pretty clearly stated in Finn's leader ability that the zeta only benefits Resistance toons
  • Trollsbane
    109 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I run zeta Finn, Poe, Resistance Trooper, zeta Sid, B2 and it works great.

There does seem to be be a strange disconnect between Poe's exposes and Sid's exposes where sometimes Sid's aoe expose doesn't trigger an existing expose from Poe. When this happens a 2nd expose is applied to that target. Is this bad? No not really. Resistance Trooper still gains 55% turn meter from each expose Sid throws out and he can just target the double exposed guy and keep the cycle going.

As for Sid not gaining turn meter from Finns lead when expose is triggered that is ok. Sid's zeta gives him 50% turn meter when an enemy is defeated.

I also have maxxed Rey and Resistance Pilot but overall I find Resistance better with Sidious than without Sidious.

https://swgoh.gg/u/trollsbane/

• PsychoticRage924
    313 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Trollsbane wrote: »
    I run zeta Finn, Poe, Resistance Trooper, zeta Sid, B2 and it works great.

There does seem to be be a strange disconnect between Poe's exposes and Sid's exposes where sometimes Sid's aoe expose doesn't trigger an existing expose from Poe. When this happens a 2nd expose is applied to that target. Is this bad? No not really. Resistance Trooper still gains 55% turn meter from each expose Sid throws out and he can just target the double exposed guy and keep the cycle going.

As for Sid not gaining turn meter from Finns lead when expose is triggered that is ok. Sid's zeta gives him 50% turn meter when an enemy is defeated.

I also have maxxed Rey and Resistance Pilot but overall I find Resistance better with Sidious than without Sidious.

https://swgoh.gg/u/trollsbane/

Thanks for this. I don't have B2, so I'll be running RP with the group. Unless there's someone better (that i do have) of course. lol
  • Essej
    325 posts Member
    Options
    @Rakim. That's what I said, nice try being a **** though.
  • Trollsbane
    109 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Thanks for this. I don't have B2, so I'll be running RP with the group. Unless there's someone better (that i do have) of course. lol

Don't get me wrong, I have used RP and Rey in place of B2 and the team still does very well with both. I prefer Rey over RP when using Sid though because Poe/Sid/Finn/RT dish out more than enough exposes and Rey can use her Flurry of Blows nearly every turn due to the cool down reduction. Rey hits MUCH harder than RP.

In the top 10 of my shard there are zeta Maul, zeta Qui Gon, Chaze, and Rex/Yoda teams that I have a tough time fighting without B2s aoe dispel so I can't afford to lose him.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Rp hits harder than sid and gains pretty good turn even without Finn's zeta..foresight for rp could be equal to a zeta on sid, maybe..
    Either way, expose alone is a stretch for a trade on synergy

The up side is he will improve your defense, if you have him go first he will make it hard for the AI to miss an exposed toon.
  • Michal
    90 posts Member
    Options
    I play with resinstance team. Do you think that B2 5* will be viable in arena or do I need 7* ?
  • Options
    Rakim wrote: »

Only resistance allies get the cooldown reduction/turn meter gain. It's pretty clearly stated in Finn's leader ability that the zeta only benefits Resistance toons

That's not the issue. The issue is that when he AoE exposes, Finn can go after and they stack exposes instead of clear them which causes TM problems with the team. It's the same with Poe when he taunts AoE expose. Zid by himself works perfectly.
  • Link2440
    90 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Michal wrote: »
    I play with resinstance team. Do you think that B2 5* will be viable in arena or do I need 7* ?

Don't see any viability for b2 on this team. You need exposes and hard hits. Much rather have Rey hitting for 30-40k
This discussion has been closed.