We need more Rebels!

Come on EA we need more Rebel Characters! It is a completely under represented character type!

Also the existing rebels feel underpowered. I don't understand why they can't instantly kill enemies with their basics while simultaneously healing and dispelling enemy buffs.

Replies

• Aglardae
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Bored?
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    Options
    yes, we need more rebels somewhere farmable for free.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! The few weeks in the spotlight was more than enough for Sith, we need to focus on Rebels now.
  • Options
    Is this a joke post? Have you forgot how long wiggs had in the spotlight? A good couple of months if I recall correctly. They we're gonna bring in Star Wars rebels characters anyway. But the last thing we need is more rebels because all people use are wiggs and chaze
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Iron_Zilla wrote: »
    Is this a joke post? Have you forgot how long wiggs had in the spotlight? A good couple of months if I recall correctly. They we're gonna bring in Star Wars rebels characters anyway. But the last thing we need is more rebels because all people use are wiggs and chaze
    Search your feelings. You know this post is deadly serious.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Search your feelings. You know this post is deadly serious.

Sith and Empire are the current meta. Embrace the dark side
  • Options
    yeah, because everyone cashed in for 5 characters to make them arena-worthy.
  • Options

Lol... I love the internet! But yeah there are like 3 teams in my shards top 50. And they are all some combo of:

Lando, Leia, ST Han, Akbar, Biggs, Wedge, Baze, Chiroot.

Also Sith aren't hard to beat. I targeted them specifically as soon they became the flavor of the month. The trick is to not freak out because Nihilus is on the team. I haven't ever gotten hit by Annihilate. I'm pretty sure they only exist in the top 100 because people are scared of Nihilus and/or Maul. Ability Block & Stunlock people! Potency FTW!
  • Viserys
    461 posts Member
    Options
    When 900 years old your meta is, look so good it will not.
  • Options
    Just add Kallus (Empire), Inquisitors and Thrawn. Will be happy that Rebels characters but laughing my head of cause Emipre Sith
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    Nooooooo
  • DeeRod12
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Rogue one characters aren't even farmable yet... Rebels can **** off honestly tired of them wiggs was annoying then came chaze no thanks. Let the dark side flow you through you >:)
  • Options

Viserys wrote: »
    When 900 years old your meta is, look so good it will not.

You are probably right. Zaul & Zader are a frightening team. If only the was a fast character who could dispel multiple stealths while self healing, AoE while resetting cooldowns & self healing with a basic that heals & stuns. Still probably wouldn't work without a speed/offense/crit buff on kill though...