greivous vs aat

anyone had a maxed (or close to it) gg vs the tank raid? I know I would have a dark pleasure watching general grievous destroy the excuse for general grievous they gave us.

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I use him along with 88, 86, HK, and Jawa Engineer. Works out real well in phases 2 and 4, and pretty well in 1 and 3. The real issue with droids in phase 3 is that they go too fast to hold onto buffs, so the tank shot murders someone every few turns.

Otherwise, yeah, he's real good in the raid. Just don't accidentally auto, or he'll use Sinister Laughter, which isn't doing anything worthwhile.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I use him along with 88, 86, HK, and Jawa Engineer. Works out real well in phases 2 and 4, and pretty well in 1 and 3. The real issue with droids in phase 3 is that they go too fast to hold onto buffs, so the tank shot murders someone every few turns.

Otherwise, yeah, he's real good in the raid. Just don't accidentally auto, or he'll use Sinister Laughter, which isn't doing anything worthwhile.

who knew he would be decent at it :)
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    He's decent at everything. Folks just hate any character that isn't broke as hell......
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options

Your much better off using nebit.
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

Your much better off using nebit.

I finally 7* my Grievous and he's at gear 10. You are much better off using Nebit or 86. The bonus attacks from jawa causes insane TM gain.