Are Rex, Ahsoka & Wedge Phoenix?

Prev1
Wai
124 posts Member
As the topic, will they tag as Phoenix.

Replies

• Options
    probably not....Adult Ahsoka, Fat Rex and Teen wedge will probably be new characters.......I believe theyll eventually introduce Old master/Old maul and he wont have sith tag
  • Options
    neterak wrote: »
    probably not....Adult Ahsoka, Fat Rex and Teen wedge will probably be new characters.......I believe theyll eventually introduce Old master/Old maul and he wont have sith tag

Fat Rex, I'm dying.
  • neterak
    15 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

lol
  • Options
    Fat Rex ftw!
  • Wai
    124 posts Member
    Options
    Great, adult Ahsoka and older Rex are not but at least wedge should be. :D
  • Options
    Really? There's an F teenage wedge in that show. I thought helicopter swords were bad enough, Jesus Disney.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Really? There's an F teenage wedge in that show. I thought helicopter swords were bad enough, Jesus Disney.

I like how much you trash the show but haven't even seen it
  • Ragnir
    118 posts Member
    Options
    The show is really good at times, but helicopter light sabers are just terrible.
  • neterak
    15 posts Member
    Options

it actually makes sense. i dont want to spoil it but its a nod imo to farm luke and biggs. Hes not just in it for the sake of being in it....Lando however is in rebels in it seems like bad fan service. the series overall is decent and worth a watch if youre a star wars fan. Its definitely a kids show but there are some golden nuggets.
  • Options
    Fat Rex, FR, will be the best character in the game!
  • Wai
    124 posts Member
    Options
    Please tag back wedge as phoenix
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I hate helicopter sabers so much. It was extremely dumb to begin with, it is used constantly as evidence as to why the show is supposedly dumb, and you can't even recommend someone watch the best episode without exposing them to helicopter sabers.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Please don't remind me.

Btw the upcoming toons are just the ghost crew. Phoenix squadron was much bigger (was as Vader destroyed most of phoenix squadron). Think of Commander Jun Sato , Fulcrum (Ahsoka), Teen Wedge, Fat Rex.
  • Fear_JarJar
    550 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

If Disney would get over themselves and let Hulu or Netflix show season 1 and 2 I'd probably check it out. Until then...
    I do think the ahsoka grey Jedi thing sounds interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong, I heard something about her maybe going to the dark side and maul going to the light side, or maybe she died. I just don't like Ezra and adolescent heroes
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

If Disney would get over themselves and let Hulu or Netflix show season 1 and 2 I'd probably check it out. Until then...

Until then you might want to dial back the angst you seem to have for people who like the show. Its not a perfect show and its fine if you dont like it, but i recommend forming a real opinion on it before judging other people's.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options

Until then you can't talk **** about something you haven't seen.
    Oh wait you for sure saw the helicopter sabers that took like 10 seconds...
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Heard about them, maybe saw a YouTube video. Assumed that was an ongoing monstrosity.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options

Heard about them, maybe saw a YouTube video. Assumed that was an ongoing monstrosity.

Don't be so naive to think that a youtube video is enough to say its trash..
    Some of the episodes are filler trash, but overall the basic story is great!!

• Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    No way they get the tag.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    As awesome as the speed from wedge and Ashoka would be I doubt it will happen because they are either from the movies or a different show
  • Options
    I'll add that Rebels is certainly getting better, while I don't think it will ever be as good as Clone Wars....the last few episodes have had a marked improvement.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    I'll add that Rebels is certainly getting better, while I don't think it will ever be as good as Clone Wars....the last few episodes have had a marked improvement.

I agree, it still sucks that they had to end TCW.

At least Rebels is made by the same creators, which is great!

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

Thats why i suggest watching the show. Gamorrean is right, those sabers are only used for flight in a single episode and are never mentioned again
  • Wai
    124 posts Member
    Options
    Eyi wrote: »
    No way they get the tag.

Please provide the reason if you think they are not, they are clearly phoenix in the rebel 2
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Probably not these versions for the same reason Chewie isn't a Rebel, Luke isn't a Jedi, and Asajj isn't Sith. The existing characters are snapshots in specific points of the franchise.

But they may definitely make new versions that are in the future.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Wai wrote: »
    Eyi wrote: »
    No way they get the tag.

Please provide the reason if you think they are not, they are clearly phoenix in the rebel 2

Because the versions of Rex, wedge and Ahsoka in the game are bit the same versions from the show. Disney must approve all the tags and will probably not approve these.
    Wedge in game is post rebels show
    Ahsoka and Rex in game is pre rebels show.
  • C00L_Story
    296 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    100% of all saber-helicopter users have literally been killed.....in this kids show.
  • Options
    Rex is a snap shot from during the clone wars. His pheonix squadren snap shot is not in game nor should it ever be.
    Ahsoka is also a snap shot from clone wars and her white lightsaber itteration was not really part of Pheonix and I personally dont want that itteration ingame
    Wedge was never part of pheonix squad just rescued by them.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    If wedge gets it imagine Hera lead...
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options

You know what happens when you assume...