Preparing for next Yoda event.

Who should I be farming for the next round of Yoda event.I have 5* little green muppet already but want to get him to 7*. Currently I have 7* QGJ, 7* Lumi, 6*Mace, 6* JC, 6* Ashoka, 5* old Ben and 4* Anakin and half way to unlocking Barriss. Any advice on who to concentrate on. Should be able to get any 5 man team to g9/10 and level 75+ by the time it rolls around. Currently thinking of QGJ,Lumi,Ashoka, Ben and Ani or Barris.

Replies

• Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    You've got a good line up for Jedi. I think I hear it with braids lumi asohka jc and either ek or qgj and this was before mods so if you have your characters the gear level you got get mini and made to 7* and hope you can get jc/asohka too
  • Options
    Anakin., aayla, ahsoka, barriss, qgj would be best

But I did it with Jc, lumi, Mace, ahsoka, qgj.
  • Options
    Would IGD lead, QGJ (g11) lumi (8) ashoka (7/8) Jc (8) work? What gear level would my IGD have to be to stand a chance with this team?
    For 7* yoda
  • Options
    Big shout but for me aayla is the best jedi on the game. Gear her up and put potency/ crit chance mods on her and she is great. Stuns plus calls a jedi to assist (35% chance) on her basic which deals more damage. Can get 15k plus if asoka joins. Plus if she's behind ima gun di she has a 100% chance of doing this on a counter (35% normally)