• Options
    [img][/img]image.jpg

Wow. I would hate to be on other end of that culling blade
  • Options
    Not that much, but getting closer :smile:

zsaElQS.jpg?1
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    On saving on upgrading mine since we have so many "musts" to keep up with meta and the upcoming jedi event. Also some characters that are getting buffed that I neglected and do want to use.

Hopefully I can get Vader to 5* then I'll really seriously hope to include him as a main char in one of my used 3 or so teams for various things, arena, gw, events all have their own best synergy teams that I like to use, but it's soooo expensive levelling everything up hence my lack of credits haha

1597f3f25fc9acff63ce4da1b3765404.jpg
  • Options
    Wazlinski wrote: »
    On saving on upgrading mine since we have so many "musts" to keep up with meta and the upcoming jedi event. Also some characters that are getting buffed that I neglected and do want to use.

Hopefully I can get Vader to 5* then I'll really seriously hope to include him as a main char in one of my used 3 or so teams for various things, arena, gw, events all have their own best synergy teams that I like to use, but it's soooo expensive levelling everything up hence my lack of credits haha

52 shards! Wow, awesome! It took me a *lot* of time doing the challenges, not sure I'll finish the remaining ones in the next weeks, maybe a month or two... so I'm happy with the 4*. Any advices to get past the challenges? Which ones are missing to you now? Or any secret sauce to achieve them faster?
  • Options
    http://imgur.com/a/yXpfA

I am curious if anyone else runs him in arena. I use Phasma, Sid, Lumi, Kylo, and Vader and got to rank 21 today.
  • Options

I am curious if anyone else runs him in arena. I use Phasma, Sid, Lumi, Kylo, and Vader and got to rank 21 today.

Since it is my favorite character it is on all squads I can put him on LOL. But there is no way I can past 400-500 rank in arena, I started "the wrong way" of collecting too much in the begining without focus. But I love to play with him, and try different squads, including an empire only (work in progress).

I'm running Lumi, Sidious, Vader, Dookun, JC so far in arena. All other players have around 2k - 3k away from my squad power. Swapped out Phasma leader for JC today to try to "hold" on defense, but not sure it worked as intended, still down some positions in the rank. I'm close to unlock Kylo, and your squad seems interesting :smiley:!
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with playing the guys you like, that's what I do! I am also about 2-3k less power than my surroundings. Dooku, Sid, Vader would be useful if they ever have a Sith event similar to the upcoming Jedi one.
  • Options
    I stopped investing in him once I had some better options.

6ILN8ME.jpg
  • Baron_Arieola
    193 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I used to use him once unlocked around lvl 53 running, phasma, sid, Lumi and daka. Then switched him out for kylo once he hit 5* around lvl 60. He was actually really good and hit for massive damage once you stack debuffs with his 2nd ability, sid's aoe and phasma's aoe. Only reason I swapped him was because of how poorly the ai plays him, resulting in 20+ arena rank drops :/

Although I was still using a 4* chewie, so he was a much better addition from low 50's to lvl 60
  • Options
    Dammit, why isn't my pic being posted :/ here's the link. Just a vanilla *4 gear7 lvl 60
    http://imgur.com/VLP416O
  • BBeight
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    g4m6Gw8.jpg

Here's mine.
  • Options
    Dammit, why isn't my pic being posted :/ here's the link. Just a vanilla *4 gear7 lvl 60
    http://imgur.com/VLP416O

You have to select direct link from imgur.
  • SfsJazz
    36 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • Options

I do though. DOT then Spike works well for me. Use Darth Sidius + Vador + Maul + Ren + Rey.
  • Options
    By the way, Gong Xi Gong Xi everyone. May this year of yours filled with prosperity. Good health ^^
  • Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    Wazlinski wrote: »

52 shards! Wow, awesome! It took me a *lot* of time doing the challenges, not sure I'll finish the remaining ones in the next weeks, maybe a month or two... so I'm happy with the 4*. Any advices to get past the challenges? Which ones are missing to you now? Or any secret sauce to achieve them faster?

Finish Archivement til scene 8 and your should get 52 shards. Only things are left to do are 500xArena, 50xGW, and buy Arena shipment which are not enough to make him to go *5 (3shards short).
  • Options
    This week I have 1 shard twice as GW final prize. I hope keep having Vader's shards! 52/65 to 5 stars.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    Just trade in Luminari hards for Vader shards
  • Options
    Calus_78 wrote: »
    Just trade in Luminari hards for Vader shards

How to trade? Can u show us how please? ^^
  • Options
    You can't trade until the update drops with the shard shop. We don't even know if he will be on there then and you need to have a 7* character to be able to do it.
  • Options
    You can't trade until the update drops with the shard shop. We don't even know if he will be on there then and you need to have a 7* character to be able to do it.

Grazie ^^