Coruscant Underworld Police Actually Pretty Good

Prev1
Bigal
85 posts Member
edited February 2016
I have Underworld Police at 6* gear VIII, stuns just about 45% of the time, doesn't do the most damage but is great coupled with Ventriss, Uror, Dooku, or the rest of the stunners. I advise all people with Dooku to get him for he will work very well with it. He is specifically great for GW to stun those OP characters. You need CUP if you want to take your team to the next level.
Post edited by Bigal on

Replies

• Options
    Bigal wrote: »
    I have Underworld Police at 6* gear VIII, stuns just about 45% of the time, doesn't do the most damage but is great coupled with Ventriss, Uror, Dooku, or the rest of the stunners. I advise all people with Dooku to get him for he will work very well with it. He is specifically great for GW to stun those OP characters. You need CUP if you want to take your team to the next level.

I actually got him to 1* to see his abilities and if they are any good, i bet he will be nerfed in the next update since he is so op and everyone is using him so i dont feel like starring him up
  • Options
    WOW! Maybe I should invest in my CUP! I'm sure even if he is nerfed he will satisfy me. Nerf come nerf go, build Coruscant Underworld Police if that is in your heart. For if it is in your heart it is not wrong. Build Jawa if you like the noise they make. He goes to gear level 9 but he is not well. Build Cad Bane if you thought that season 2 of the Clone Wars was a good show. Build a nightsister team if you think they stack well. Don't fear that you are wrong! Fear the fear of fearing. Coruscant Underworld Police has potential to be the next Poe. Get in on the ground floor of this, you won't regret it.
  • Options
    GOfish52 wrote: »
    WOW! Maybe I should invest in my CUP! I'm sure even if he is nerfed he will satisfy me. Nerf come nerf go, build Coruscant Underworld Police if that is in your heart. For if it is in your heart it is not wrong. Build Jawa if you like the noise they make. He goes to gear level 9 but he is not well. Build Cad Bane if you thought that season 2 of the Clone Wars was a good show. Build a nightsister team if you think they stack well. Don't fear that you are wrong! Fear the fear of fearing. Coruscant Underworld Police has potential to be the next Poe. Get in on the ground floor of this, you won't regret it.

I was kidding about the nefr fyi lol
  • Options
    I cannot wait wait to get my CUP from 5* to 6*! He is by far my favorite toon and has been doing phenomenal for my GW and arena with his stuns and his OP regular attack. I havent lost a single GW since I put him in my starting lineup. I dont think he will be nerfed yet because everybody underestimates his power. He go to gear 9. That not bad that is your welcome!
  • Options
    14lm45k.jpg
  • Options
    Dude even has a party wide offense down. If only I didn't need arena tokens for a bunch of other characters first...
  • Options
    Woah dude, this guy is awesome. I faced a 7* today in GW and he wrecked my team with stuns and offense down. Most OP guy in the game
  • Options
    The real problem is CUP not Poe!
  • Options
    It makes me uncomfortable when I CUP.
  • Options
    You guys can joke about him all you want. But like all teams it's about synergy. I use my CUP with Mob Enforcer and Lando and it doesn't matter anymore who the last two are. That's how good this trio is.
  • Options
    I agree..It would make everyone involved feel really weird if they were to crack jokes when they CUP.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Deimos wrote: »
    it doesn't matter anymore who the last two are.
    Must.. resist.. obvious.. line...
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wins this thread.
  • Options
    Wow.. Who would have thought R.Kelly played this game.. Very cool. B)
  • Options
    I have a majority of the toons in this game and out of all of them CUP has been a little bit of a personal favorite. He is currently at 4* and gear lv 7. I primarily use him for galactic war purposes at this point but am looking forward to stunning all of you when he reaches 7*. As far as being OP idk about that one but I will say I am glad that people are finally taking notice of perhaps the most silent assassin in this game. CUP can pretty much synergy with any team out there.
  • Options
    He's good for my suicide squad. 2 Jedi, 1 CUP.
  • aeonaxx
    57 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    14lm45k.jpg

It is a good idea. CG should has some nerf free toons instead of nerfing powerful toons and upsetting their users.
  • Options
    I have not used this hero. thanks for the recomendation
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

Any Night sisters or Ashoka, Lumi, Jedi Knight Bariss ;)
    Roger roger
  • Options
    Dilligaf wrote: »

I want in.
  • Options
    If you look closely, "he" actually has an hourglass waist going on.

image.png

• Options
    Cup is a great person to stop GS and IG-86, with his offense down it will just be like a normal attack.
  • Options
    If you look closely, "he" actually has an hourglass waist going on.

image.png

I'm pretty sure he's just wearing black with loose clothing to hide his figure. Don't fall for it!
  • Options
    Dilligaf wrote: »

Daka's is great at filling the CUP back up with Serve Again, and then Talia spreads that Water of Life everywhere!
  • Options
    Shhhh! Don't tell anyone. I have him up to 5 stars and counting.

It's just unfortunate he doesn't have any background keywords they are likely to use for an event (Jedi, Sith, etc.).
  • Options
    I faced a 7* yesterday in the GW... Hit me with an AOE of about 1500-2000 per toon. I took him out pretty quick though. I do think he is very underrated and a ftp should definitely invest.
  • Options
    Every time I CUP I've caught the other team with their pants down. Underestimate this guy on the way to your doom. Stun and inflict AOE offense down coupled with Cad's leadership ability or have an invincible CUP with Chewie's leadership (one of the best in the game). Pick your poison
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    I got 4* cup because connected cups are the best cups maybe some tea cups or coffee cups but for now undercover cup
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    14lm45k.jpg[/quote
    aeonaxx wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »
    14lm45k.jpg

It is a good idea. CG should has some nerf free toons instead of nerfing powerful toons and upsetting their users.

They should add Kup to go with CUP
  • Options
    Old thread