environments/backrounds/whatever you like to call them

yoda_san
150 posts Member
edited March 2017
There are lots of cool places where battles take place in this game like Hoth, Kashyyk, jedi temple and even ewok villages but what about the newer places like Scarif and Jedha? Why these newer environments havent been added to arena or galactic war tables. I really like the envinroments and cg clearly has put a lot of effort into them and i think its kinda shame that we dont really see them anywhere in the game except from time to time in new onetime/rare events. Is there any chance we could see these new environments to be added into arena and/or galactic war or somewhere else?

What do you guys think? Would you like to see the new environments to be added into arena and/or galactic war?
Post edited by yoda_san on

Replies

• Options
    New environments would be nice to see more often, If memory serves Scarif and Jedha were used in tournaments and events and were pretty nice looking maps to fight on.
  • Options
    Roadburn12 wrote: »
    New environments would be nice to see more often, If memory serves Scarif and Jedha were used in tournaments and events and were pretty nice looking maps to fight on.

Yes Scarif and Jedha were originally used in tournaments and later in some events i think. I really liked Scarif and Jedha was pretty cool too.

• Darth_Julienus1
    394 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Would fancy a cantina background with sexy Twi'leks poll dancing in the background
  • Options
    Would fancy a cantina background with sexy Twi'leks poll dancing on the background

+69
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Would fancy a cantina background with sexy Twi'leks poll dancing in the background

Or even the Hutt arena! With Jabba and his acolytes watching in the back
  • Options
    What you mean.... You people!?!?!!
  • Options
    Scariff was in the tournament. I didn't realize Jedha was, I wasn't paying attention so I thought it was just Tatooine.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    would be great to chose them... like in pvp arena>where you want to fight
  • Options
    They have created lots of great environments that we don't get to enjoy frequent enough that's for sure.
  • Options
    Dont forget about the kamino platform with the rain.. i like that one
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Options
    Botcher wrote: »

Beat me to it.
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Options
    would be great to chose them... like in pvp arena>where you want to fight

That would actually be pretty sweet
  • yoda_san
    150 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Caedas wrote: »
    Botcher wrote: »

Beat me to it.

Edited the title to be less weird. Sorry.
    Post edited by yoda_san on
  • Options
    Kortan wrote: »
    Dont forget about the kamino platform with the rain.. i like that one

Yea that one is awesome!