Rancor Raid ?

2Next

Replies

• caine
    62 posts Member
    Options
    NDSnyder wrote: »
    I use a zeta Vader, Tfp, Sid, QGJ and Rex. I can solo it without any problems, even with auto basic.

Very nice, I am working on Vader, he is currently 6 star, I have 10 zeta material too. TFP is close to 7 star too. Unfortunately I just got Rex the other day, so he's weak. What level gear you have on them ?
  • caine
    62 posts Member
    Options
    Here's the team I use below (Zader lead, EP, Sid, TFP, and Rex) to solo the Heroic raid (takes about 45 min). When you get such toons leveled up, it's the 2nd best team you can use....

Which mods do you use? Potency and speed? Does Sid need a Zeta?

What level gear you using, and do EP and Rex have to be 7 star ?
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    caine wrote: »
    Here's the team I use below (Zader lead, EP, Sid, TFP, and Rex) to solo the Heroic raid (takes about 45 min). When you get such toons leveled up, it's the 2nd best team you can use....

Which mods do you use? Potency and speed? Does Sid need a Zeta?

What level gear you using, and do EP and Rex have to be 7 star ?

If you're doing heroic, yes.

I use Teebo(L), QGJ, GS, Fives and Kit Fisto for the Potency Up. I will switch to Dengar when he's ready. Full potency mods on teebo, max potency on QGJ.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    I use Zader, Boba, TFP, Rex, Sidious. Give Crit Damage mods with Arrow: Speed, Triangle: Crit Damage, and Cross: Potency %. Change the Triangle mod to Crit Chance for Sidious since his AOE does 2 extra dots with a crit hit. Try to get all 5 of them to 200 speed at least. For the 2 other mod slots add Potency mods.

When fighting the rancor drop door on him and after TFP puts tenacity down on him then do Zader and Sidious AOE. Just keep having boba doing his basic attack so he can get the dots up fast. After Vader's AOE is cooled down throw his lightsaber, have boba do execute, and hope TFP does a crit with his basic so he re-adds tenacity down. Then have Zader on next turn do his AOE to re-add speed down. Then repeat over and over. Drop door anytime panel respawns. Takes me about 40 min to solo Heroic Rancor doing it this way. Hope that helps
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    Zader lv85 gl11
    Boba lv85 gl11
    TFP lv85 gl11
    Rex lv85 gl8
    Sidious lv85 gl7

Rex and Sidious do just fine at those gl. Rex removes tm and also removes skull when pig debuffs you. Sidious is just there for dots.
  • Options
    You can solo the whole raid with teebo(L) Rex, qui gon, TIE Pilot, and fives/Phasma
  • Ajunta
    22 posts Member
    Options
    I solo the raid (P1 manually and P2 to P4 in auto) with zVador (Leader, lvl 85, G11, 178 speed), zSidious (lvl 85, G11, 208 speed), TIE pilote (lvl 85, G11, 238 speed), EP (lvl 85, G11, 178 speed) and Tarkin (lvl 85, G9, 140 speed)

Zeta on Sidious isn't required but it's a good UP.
  • caine
    62 posts Member
    Options
    How does one link their roster ? Is it safe to do so ?

I'm just curious how you guys would make a team from my roster and their gear/skill levels
  • Options
    I run the following team for phase 1:
    Teebo lead for stealth chance and TM gain
    Ewok Elder (TM gain for all team on basic attack and can remove death mark and revive allies as long as they weren't devoured or killed with death mark on)
    Wiggs - Crazy DPS and it's really nice if Biggs brings Teebo in as assist if he is stealthed
    Tie Fighter Pilot - Does tons of damage and can inflict tenacity down increasing your chance of reducing TM
    You need Teebo to have at least 65% potency for him to be effective and unfortunately the stealth bug can really spoil your run if you are unlucky.

I can generally take out phase 1 in 8 or 9 minutes and then do between 25% and 50% of phase 2 depending on RNG. Our raids go really quickly so at least with this line up I get chance to send in another team or hopefully 2.

For phase 3 I send in Droids:
    HK lead with omega so droids gain 50% TM on a critical hit
    IG88 and 86
    Jawa Engineer
    Poggle for speed up and offense up
    They don't last long but if you hit the door switch you can easily do up to a million damage

Phase 4 I use:
    Anakin lead
    Rex
    Fives
    QGJ
    Yoda
    Approximately 500k damage with some luck.

I usually score between 3 and 4 million. Currently working on a zeta for Vader.
    Because of TFP's tenacity down , you don't need potency on teebo. Just make him as quick as possible
  • Options
    How far could my team go

Zader gear 10
    Sid gear 8
    QGJ gear 11
    TFP gear 9
    Rex gear 8 ( I like AA also, he's gear 9)
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Under a Teebo lead, Ewok Scout will perform better than QGJ in my experience. Solo w/ Teebo (L), ES, Rex, TFP, Phasma.
  • Options
    The Zader/Sid/Rex combo is good.

An alt team could be Teebo (L)/Jyn/Bistan/Wiggs team. Lots of tmr there too
  • caine
    62 posts Member
    Options
    How does one link their roster ? Is it safe to do so ?

I'm just curious how you guys would make a team from my roster and their gear/skill levels
  • caine
    62 posts Member
    Options
    Hope i did this right.... https://swgoh.gg/u/spookycaine/
  • caine
    62 posts Member
    Options
    Any suggestions with my line up ?
  • caine
    62 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone could make a suggestion with my line up ?
  • Options
    @caine I would use Teebo Lead Qui-gon, Fives, Phasma and one other who ever gives you the most damage Savage, Ig86 tie Fighter Pilot, asajj. IF teebo Qgj Five's Phasma don't have high potency I would use Tfp for Tenacity down
  • caine
    62 posts Member
    Options
    Creepioo wrote: »
    @caine I would use Teebo Lead Qui-gon, Fives, Phasma and one other who ever gives you the most damage Savage, Ig86 tie Fighter Pilot, asajj. IF teebo Qgj Five's Phasma don't have high potency I would use Tfp for Tenacity down

My teebo's potency is 54% , but it seems like he lands it less than 50/50 most often.

• Options
    @caine My Teebo is at 58% and I use TFP, and I get resisted a lot. My last four Pits, my Teebo team did less than the one before it.
  • caine
    62 posts Member
    Options
    @caine My Teebo is at 58% and I use TFP, and I get resisted a lot. My last four Pits, my Teebo team did less than the one before it.

Ugh, ok, thanks for the response.