Plz nerf Pao!

Seriously cg another op rebel? A 2k dmg basic attack that can hit up to 3 times. Smh. Not to mention he gets a ZETAR ability that gives him 5% tm on each rebel basic! That's like 20% tm after all his rebel friends go. So broken. That will be the go to zeta ability in the game. Now all the whales in my shard will be running Zoa teams. Great.

NERF PAO!!!!

Replies

• Options
    He's not gonna hit hard, he won't be arena relevant, he's gonna make since on Leia, Wiggs, Bustan teams, that's just not becoming a meta
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    He's not gonna hit hard, he won't be arena relevant, he's gonna make since on Leia, Wiggs, Bustan teams, that's just not becoming a meta

I think it might be sarcasm, but I can't tell. Either way the synergy with an Ackbar lead looks cool
  • Options
    All behold the ZETAR!!
  • Options
    This game has gone too far. First it was Mob Enforcer with her nuclear bombs. Then it was Bustan with his 'Friendly' ability. The power carp is ruining this game. I'm F2P but if I wasn't I'd stop spending straight away
  • Options
    Not to be a grammar ****, but it's Pao so if you zeta him, you'd get a Zao team, not Zoa
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Options
    TommySitt wrote: »
    Start farming and gearing him if you think he's going to be OP

Good advice m8!!
  • Options
    Not to be a grammar ****, but it's Pao so if you zeta him, you'd get a Zao team, not Zoa

The most relevant comment in this thread
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Seriously cg another op rebel? A 2k dmg basic attack that can hit up to 3 times. Smh. Not to mention he gets a ZETAR ability that gives him 5% tm on each rebel basic! That's like 20% tm after all his rebel friends go. So broken. That will be the go to zeta ability in the game. Now all the whales in my shard will be running Zoa teams. Great.

NERF PAO!!!!

Leia is a better pao
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yes! HE'S TOO POWERFUL! WE'RE DONE FOR!

His basic is pretty much three hits guaranteed!

META is changed yet again!
  • Options

Op grammar ****!
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Op grammar ****!

Yeah cuz its not like zeta was spelled ZETAR or anything. I'm sure spelling was the first priority of this post. ;)
  • Options
    Yeah Pao + Bistan will be the new wiggs
  • Options
    Yeah Pao + Bistan will be the new wiggs

Pistan
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    too much salt to be funny, wich makes it funny in a different way.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Op grammar ****!

Yeah cuz its not like zeta was spelled ZETAR or anything. I'm sure spelling was the first priority of this post. ;)

DARTH ZETAR