Sim Ticket Payout When Buying Cantina Energy

Mojavelandbaron
977 posts Member
edited March 2017
Please consider increasing the payout for sim tickets from 10 to 20 when buying a Cantina energy refresh. Considering it costs more than a regular energy refresh, it would be nice to at least give the same amount of 20 tickets as is given when normal energy is purchased.

EDIT: In fact, because it costs double the amount of crystals, at least 30 SIM tickets would be nice with a Cantina refresh purchase. 1/3 more tickets for double the crystals spent? More than fair.
Post edited by Mojavelandbaron on

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Agreed

I also think the cost of SIM tickets in shipments should be changed - 30 crystals for only 20 SIM tickets??? - that's a low ball. 30 for 50, hec even 30 for 30 would be better and more fairly priced.
  • Options
    +1 - something, please. I'm late to the GS, and may never farm him due to the 8en node and lack of sim tickets.

Also, can't believe we made it this long without someone commenting on their bazillions of stock piled sim tickets.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Agreed

I also think the cost of SIM tickets in shipments should be changed - 30 crystals for only 20 SIM tickets??? - that's a low ball. 30 for 50, hec even 30 for 30 would be better and more fairly priced.

+1. That's also why I've pretty much avoided buying SIM tickets in Shipments. Not worth it for the amount of crystals.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    I agree with increasing the amount of sims ticket given when buying a cantina energy refresh.

But another option is don't waste sim tickets on any node for both cantina and light/dark side battles that are in Stage 4 or under. Maybe Stage 5. If your characters are strong enough to just one-hit kill the enemies in a node, just do it normally and put it on auto.

That's what I do now. Takes like 20-30 seconds to get through the 3 rounds.

I'm up to 400+ sim tickets now by doing this.
  • Options
    I agree with increasing the amount of sims ticket given when buying a cantina energy refresh.

But another option is don't waste sim tickets on any node for both cantina and light/dark side battles that are in Stage 4 or under. Maybe Stage 5. If your characters are strong enough to just one-hit kill the enemies in a node, just do it normally and put it on auto.

I have also started doing this recently. In Cantina I've been using teams that include Wedge, Lando and Maul. Been trying to farm Kylo on 4-C. At that node, each of the three toons' AOE's listed above usually one-shot the entire enemy team at each battle stage.

It also helps a lot that we can now speed the battles up 4x. :smiley:
  • Options
    I have been noticing a decrease in sim tickets. The payout is pathetic.
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Something needs to be done for sure, even if it's upping the drop rate on them. Not everyone has time to auto 100 battles a day just to spend energy to get to your 600.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    +1 more crystals spent should equal more tickets.

I still have a lot of sim tickets...4300+
  • Options
    Just Remove Sim Tickets
    Simulation need to be free
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    +1 I usually don't even do a cantina refresh because of this
  • Options
    Bump -- if only because we had two Sim Ticket threads today, and this was the next most recent post that came up, making three a lucky number.... or something.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Also, can't believe we made it this long without someone commenting on their bazillions of stock piled sim tickets.

That is because the OP is making a reasonable suggestion rather than just throwing out yet another false accusation of reduced drop rates at the devs.
  • Options
    I have over 8k sim tickets and would love to be able to share them among guild mates, like @Mojavelandbaron , as we do gear.
  • Options
    I have over 8k sim tickets and would love to be able to share them among guild mates, like @Mojavelandbaron , as we do gear.

+1
  • Options

You have a valid point, but "Don't use your sim tickets" is not really a viable way to solve the problem of not having a fair amount of them to use. I don't even want to waste the amount of time it takes to auto at 4X speed through a battle of level 10 enemies if there's just one piece of gear I need and it fails to give it to me for 3-4 tries. I should just be able to sim through these pointless nodes to get what I need. It's bad enough you have to waste energy and sim tickets as it is, but even more time? I mean, it's a game that's supposed to be fun and adding unnecessary grinding to the already considerable amount of grinding isn't fun for anyone.
  • Options
    I agree, I usually keep 600-650 on hand biting one pack every day sometimes every other day. They do add up quick if you don't refresh (I only do that if I'm like 1-2 gear pieces away). Patience is the name of this game. I'm sro about the slow painful burn of F2P with very little exception. But then again, I'm happy at 300 ish in the arena.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    +1