Need help with swhog.gg please

I can't seem to get my crazy ID correct. I can't beat 9b worth my life and really want to get to c....so i never worried about it

Replies

• Options
    Try on the computer not a phone. Worked for me.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    I'm confused. What does your player ID have to do with beating 9B?
  • crzydroid
    7309 posts Moderator
    Options
    Make sure you don't put the hyphens.
  • Options
    He might want a faster way to see the mods on all his toons he wants to change around?
  • Options
    He might want a faster way to see the mods on all his toons he wants to change around?

That reason alone is the best application of the ruler.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Options
    What application?? What am I missing?
  • Specter0010
    236 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I was hoping to have someone look over and help optimize so I can beat 9b
  • Options
    I tried the computer, phone, laptop and nothing worked. Finally I sent in a support ticket with all my account identification and asked them to just reply back to me with my player ID so I could copy/paste it into the box, and that worked.

It was the exact same ID that I had been typing in, but for whatever reason, that site would not accept it when I typed it in. I tried every possible configuration of the letters/numbers, and nothing but the copy/paste worked.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    I was hoping to have someone look over and help optimize so I can beat 9b
    That makes sense.

FYI: my player ID has a space at the beginning. A space!!??!! What the...? Who puts a space at the beginning? Took me months to figure it out.
  • Options
    The site also has a Player ID Help tool (click here) that can help you determine what it is. I was in the same situation, typed it in with all the possible variations (O and 0; I, l, and 1) and it didn't work. Then I used this tool and it gave me something that I could have sworn had already been tried but when I copy/pasted it went through.
  • Options
    Thanks for the support gents really appreciate it!