Rate my team and let me know what you think

PHASMA: TM increase+Advantage+extra attacks
AA: Dispel/heal plus free turn for GS
FOST: Taunt, TM for GS and D up
FIRST ORDER OFFICER: Extra Turn for GS, TM reduction and CD reduction
GEO SOLDIER: Modded speed so at times gets 2+turns at one time, huge dmg and is my main player in this team!
Let me know what you guys think!!!

Replies

• Fizzik
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Good for low level, but the team won't last. Phasma and GS are good for rancor if you wanna develop them, but you need to pick a different team, empire/sith, or ZGJ down the time.
  • Options
    Well darn okay haha thanks for the info! I will definitely think about changing, I might go all First Order since I have Kylo fairly high right now
  • Options
    Kylo is a beast definitely add Kylo, he is a requirement for any first order or phasma led team. First order tie pilot isn't bad either look into him
  • Mewingloki
    515 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Full FO can definitely compete a bit. There are a lot of guys in this thread working on them in arena and the raids!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/984386#Comment_984386

zeta Maul led teams are definitely rough for them though - so if your competition is heading that direction you might want to reconsider. It's not that you can't win, but it's going to be dam hard every fight lol.

If you aren't staring down enemy maul teams....FO should do some work for you.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Go for a full FO team! Your current team has no chance to get top ranks at end game unfortunately
  • Options
    Start the FOST grind asap! And look at head on the FO gear requirements ahead of time.. the 5 toons all want same gear.

FOST gear ix is a bottleneck but gear x is easy