IG86

RU486
1686 posts Member
Is he worth getting? I borrowed one just to try him and he hits decent but health seemed pretty bad, is he worth the one shot he might get in the arena?

Replies

• Options
    He's better than IG-88 and FOTP (until FOTP is 7*)
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    How is his health? I have him at 4 stars and use him in my first wave suicide squad in GW, if he is more durable even at 5 stars I'd bump him up
    Post edited by RU486 on
  • Options
    My 6* gear vii has 8700 health
  • Options
    He is extremely powerful when leveled and he is pretty much the easiest farm in the entire game. I faced one last night in the "you shall not pass" node in gw and every basic he was doing 7000 damage.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    He is extremely powerful when leveled and he is pretty much the easiest farm in the entire game. I faced one last night in the "you shall not pass" node in gw and every basic he was doing 7000 damage.
    Wow! With no Poggle?
  • Options
    My 7* crits for 10k+ on spec. He's best in a droid team.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Wow! With no Poggle?
    Screenshot_2016-02-06-01-57-13_zpsbuuaief2.png

Yes but 88 was leader. 86 critted every single time in any of the retries I made before slitting my wrists
  • Options
    Darthbinks wrote: »
    My 7* crits for 10k+ on spec. He's best in a droid team.

What gear lvl is yours?
  • Options
    Corndog131 wrote: »

He's going to be better than both post-patch, after FOTP is debugged. More health than both, assist, and huge crit chance on his basic.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Aluxendr wrote: »
    Corndog131 wrote: »

He's going to be better than both post-patch, after FOTP is debugged. More health than both, assist, and huge crit chance on his basic.

I'm not so sure. FOTP will lose health but will increase damage. The thing that makes FOTP is his main ability is just as deadly, if not more, as his special. I86 is pretty amazing though. If his special crits someone generally dies. Mine is 7* and replaced my 4* FOTP.
  • Options
    Good toon. Worth it. Easily farmable. Plus 30 free shards this month for just logging in each day.

What, 30 free shards what?
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    EricsonX wrote: »
    Good toon. Worth it. Easily farmable. Plus 30 free shards this month for just logging in each day.

What, 30 free shards what?

From the log in rewards.
    RU486 wrote: »
    Is he worth getting? I borrowed one just to try him and he hits decent but health seemed pretty bad, is he worth the one shot he might get in the arena?

He's the fifth best character according to the rankings.

Heroes' rankings

I'm bringing IG86 up in two accounts and he crits a LOT. His health is little but u are not using him as a tank, u r using him for damage!
  • Options
    Top 10 toon.
    Assists: GS, 86, Tusken, Pilots, 55555, QGJ: All great. Get 86 and Tusken and GS. totally f2 get. Get QGJ, but that's hard.
  • Options
    Best droid you can get. I'm farming him now and planning on running him in a non droid team.

His health okay for an attacker. A hair shy of 11k when maxed out (gears/ stars/ lvls). Crits on pretty much any auto attack for good dmg, and his assist hits hard.
  • Options
    Bump him up. He is with me till the end of GW. Mine is 6* nearly 7, level 62 gear 7 and abilities 6. With POGGLE he will be even better.

I have a maxed out IG86 and he is at 11k health. My tankiest "damage dealer".
    He hits for 10K with his special, and since I run with HK47 he almost never misses a crit.
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    Best droid you can get. I'm farming him now and planning on running him in a non droid team.

His health okay for an attacker. A hair shy of 11k when maxed out (gears/ stars/ lvls). Crits on pretty much any auto attack for good dmg, and his assist hits hard.

Still? wow, i'd assume players were strategic. yeah, i got mine to 5 stars and I'm happy with it. now farming for Finn. it'll be sweet.
  • Options
    Mine at 7*. Still farming the 50 cuffs I need to Max his gear, but he hits hard.
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

Still? wow, i'd assume players were strategic. yeah, i got mine to 5 stars and I'm happy with it. now farming for Finn. it'll be sweet.

Well I farmed Lumi and Poggle to 7* first. No regrets with either of them :)

I've heard Finn is kinda bad. But to each there own
  • Options
    What do people think of him?
  • Options
    Weak on his own. Synergizes well with other droids. He is alright for early Dark Side Battles and that's about it in my opinion. I would suggest using him with other toons that call assists, attack multiple times, or have high attack/crit rate.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    For those questioning IG86, my last GW battle today. There is a reason it is the last bot standing.
    YBWDdvT.jpg