Character release cadence - also ship release cadence ?

Cause if that´s the case, don´t you think it is time to put Millennium Falcon (Ep. VII)-Shards in a node or shop or something like that ? Has been nearly 5 months since first release of the ship...and so far i have seen one guy in my fleet shard using it and i don´t think with this horrible drop rate (yes i tried it a few times and still have zero shards of it) nobody (despite the people who already did) will try to farm it from packs anymore...
The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.

Replies

• BlazeSA
    134 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    **** will remain behind the paywall longer then any other ship.

The best we can hope for is for this month to be a little more ship friendly and we start to see ships that were released through tournaments.

Maybe not this month but with the hints at a GG rework, we might see a lot of activity around ships in one big push possibly with a separatists faction push too. I'm not getting my hopes up but it is possible.
  • Options
    The release cadence was announced for new toons. There was a statement that new ships that were released in the same format would have the same timelines. Falcon was not a new ship as of that message, nor was it released in the specified format. I'd like to see it available, but it isn't "due."
  • fascizio
    572 posts Member
    Options
    I'd just like to see Cassian's ship get released ever. Pulling it from the tourney at the time was 100% the right choice, since it was essentially unusable on ios, but why is it still absent?
  • Options
    Vaders tie would be nice
  • Options
    Level 8 of Cantina could be a great place to add some ship farming.
  • Options
    kylos shuttle
  • Options
    I'm surprised with all the rebels stuff lately that they didnt add their ship, the ghost, aswell
  • Options
    FonmaHamin wrote: »
    I'm surprised with all the rebels stuff lately that they didnt add their ship, the ghost, aswell

That's supposed to be coming in an event this month. See the last line of this post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96656/upcoming-content-phoenix-squadron#latest
  • Options
    kind of shocked andor's ship is attainable or tie reaper kylo's shuttle and vader's tie aren;t in packs