zMaul (all sith) vs zMaul (mixed) video

Drax_77
1076 posts Member
This team was about 9k power higher than my team. Proof a ftp can compete for top arena squads, and don't be afraid of * levels on nihilus and assassin, it's been proven many times they are viable at 3*.

zMaul g11
Savage g10
EP g10
Nihilus g10
Assassin g9

I don't have all that good of mods yet (assassin has the most speed on my team at 206). I think this was a battle for 8th place.

https://youtu.be/ngSW7YMYwIk

Replies

• Options
    Nice one, @Drax_77. :)
    Shame about cutting the song short.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I should have slowed the match down lol.
  • Options
    Would you say DN is viable at g8 under a Zaul lead? Running kylo g10 as my non sith to be the sponge. Was wondering if I should go DN or barris for the cleanse (no zeta)
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    iChatters wrote: »
    Would you say DN is viable at g8 under a Zaul lead? Running kylo g10 as my non sith to be the sponge. Was wondering if I should go DN or barris for the cleanse (no zeta)

I'd say it depends on your shard as nihilius is a bit squishy at g8, at 9 and 10 he gets pretty good protection boosts. I did run nihilius and assassin at g8 for about a week after I put a zeta on maul and immediately jumped from mid 40s to top 20. After gearing those 2 some and some mod switching I generally stay top 10 with my best so far being #2.
  • iChatters
    43 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Well I'd' say I'm in a pretty difficult one. I can usually hang out around the 55-70 range. Yesterday I finished 61 at payout and then today I dropped all the way to 140 and lost 3 of the 4 matches I tried. I have no idea what in the world happened that I dropped that much. And my shoretrooper is pretty much useless at this point so I'm just trying to figure out how to go about it
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I'd try swapping shore out for nihilus and see how it goes, shore isn't really very good for a zmaul team, plus he basically gives you ability block and dispell. Sounds like you're having a hard time atm so why not give it a shot, worst thing that happens is you lose and back to the drawing board.
  • Options
    That's what I was thinking. I threw barris in to try her out and was able to win but I think I'll still end up trying that DN out just in case