Can somobody please ban this necro

A day ago i noticed that somebody is permanently revivong march 16 threats which is kinda annoyibg to me and many others.. Pls ban the necro

Replies

• Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Huh
  • Options
    People do searches, read then post without thinking about the date.

If it was an issue, especially a ban-able offense which I'm sure it's not, why not just auto-close posts.
  • Options
    I guess I don't understand why necroing threads is bad. It seems more useful to have all of the info in one place than starting new threads on the same subject. I suppose it would be alot of posts to look through, but you could just skip to the last page & it wouldn't be much different than if it was new.

I can understand that it may confuse people if someone bumps an old/outdated thread, but the posts are dated so its easy to see what happened. Can someone explain why it frustrates people, especially with a thread that is only 4 days old?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    He probably meant March 2016, not March the 16th.
  • Options
    I think old threads are helpful but that's just me.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    AbyssalH wrote: »
    A day ago i noticed that somebody is permanently revivong march 16 threats which is kinda annoyibg to me and many others.. Pls ban the necro

Your poor grammar and lack of punctuation does the same thing to me. Lets give you the boot as well. :p

• Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    AbyssalH wrote: »

Your poor grammar and lack of punctuation does the same thing to me. Lets give you the boot as well. :p

Sry im not english and just 12 years old.. Just able to use my shool english
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    If that's the case then it works. You speak/write a second language better than I do.
This discussion has been closed.