What are some of your biggest regrets?

Replies

• Options
    Not realising that tournaments were a great opportunity to obtain key characters. Especially since I was still leveling and would have had a much easier time.

• Options
    My biggest regret was farming a 7* Gear 9 Ugnaught before the tank raid launched. I did it because I thought he would be the superstar for the raid.
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The biggest one for me is General Grievous.
    The second is making all of characters 60 and above so I can see the gear needed for all of them. It makes me wanna puke.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options
    My biggest regret was farming a 7* Gear 9 Ugnaught before the tank raid launched. I did it because I thought he would be the superstar for the raid.

SAME! I got him to Gear 10 because others were saying he's good for phase 3... I was only able to get 1.2% compared to chirpatine with +7%.
  • Options
    Ploosh wrote: »
    Quitting this game for over 6 months to play Star Wars Uprising. Anyone else get Kabammed?

I actually quit that game before it was kabammed. Extremely repetitive and awful drop rates(sound familiar?) made me quit. To play for 20 straight hours to get good gear out of sector battles was the breaking point.
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Missing the catch for the winning touchdown in our regionals football game,

Or. Not being a good enough dad,

Or... So many regrets

**Wise Man Say**

Gain knowledge from your mistakes, leave regret for misspelled tattoos
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    Ailouran wrote: »
    I regret letting the girl of my dreams walk away when i was young and naive

your better off with the game.

Yeah, more than likely

Every relationship I've been in has made me jaded, but I love being singke, and screwing chicks lol
  • Options
    Dreislao wrote: »
    Eeth Koth 7* and G11... I live in hope of the Eeth Meta

This. What a waste. At least I didn't go all the way with the gear like you did. Farmer Luke was a big waste. But, one got me Yoda and the other got me EP....

So, I guess biggest waste was Cade Bane. Just, worthless. He could've made for a decent glass cannon - but it turns out, he's just a glass noodle. No def, no hit, no life, focused on Jedi, but like Eeth koth, that focus isn't good enough to make it worth while. Maybe if he was devestating to Jedi, he could be useful.

Much like if Eeth was super bad aced against Droids, he might have a use.

Maybe they'll get ships - that would make the investment worth.. something.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options

She wasn't that great. She didn't care about you, that's why she left. This game loves you more.
  • Options
    Not realising that tournaments were a great opportunity to obtain key characters. Especially since I was still leveling and would have had a much easier time.

Yes!!! Like that **** Vader ship that I still need 30 shards for... I didn't mind the tourney.. idk why everyone bitched so much.. just save your coins for those tourneys you get shards you like.
  • Options
    I have no regrets. I continue to farm each and every toon, will level them all up to 85 (current max), have them all 7st, will gear them all fully up to 11 (current max), and will work on zetas and mods in due time. Then I will also have all the ships, all maxed out, and collect the whole lot. I have a lot of patience
  • Wiggo
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Turning this girl down in high school who is now super hot and starred in many TV roles
  • Options
    Not investing in Dow Jones before the election
  • Options
    spending almost 900 dollars. on purple gems..... fml
  • Options
    Not farming Maul is my biggest regret. I don't want to regret it because I have no desire to run that team.

What a load of fooey!

zMaul teams are worse than Wiggs ever was.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    stumpoman wrote: »
    gear 10 nightsister acolyte

ouch
  • Options
    Ewoks, ugnaught, eth koth..
  • Options
    I regret focusing to much on all characters instead of squads and synergy ...

+1
  • Options
    Buying 30+ zetas and not focusing on the gear in shipshop. Now I have enough zetas for a whole squad, my droids still can't use them, and I haven't gotten grevious to gear X yet. Currently focusing on Chopper right now instead of Sith/FO/Empire/Chaze so I think I've gotten myself on the right track again.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    Buying 30+ zetas and not focusing on the gear in shipshop. Now I have enough zetas for a whole squad, my droids still can't use them, and I haven't gotten grevious to gear X yet. Currently focusing on Chopper right now instead of Sith/FO/Empire/Chaze so I think I've gotten myself on the right track again.

How is Chopper? I never use droids outside of HAAT
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    spotremix wrote: »

your better off with the game.

Yeah, more than likely

Every relationship I've been in has made me jaded, but I love being singke, and screwing chicks lol

sex is good but not that good. not worth putting up with the rest of the garbage just to get it.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I know this is going surprise some people, but spending a Zeta on Kylo has been a regret. I posted this thought in another thread, and with Zeta being so important, I figured I would share it here as well.

Honestly, with a Zaul lead, he is fairly underwhelming. On a Nov. 2015 shard that runs a lot of Zaul lead with a lot of Chaze, GK, Rex, Boba and EP, my Zaul lead team does better with maxed B2, Vader, EP and Nihilus. Any time I have swapped any of those out for Zylo, I can't beat teams I can beat with them in. Zylo is too easily stunned by EP, too easily AB by Boba, has his cooldowns downed by enemy Nihilus, etc.

Honestly, I wish I had my zetas for him back. I found him extremely disappointing.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong - but I also far further with him in my lineup as well. I think the hype on Zylo is much higher than the performance. He's riding the pine. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Regret letting a guy named khalessi in my guild!
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I know this is going surprise some people, but spending a Zeta on Kylo has been a regret. I posted this thought in another thread, and with Zeta being so important, I figured I would share it here as well.

Honestly, with a Zaul lead, he is fairly underwhelming. On a Nov. 2015 shard that runs a lot of Zaul lead with a lot of Chaze, GK, Rex, Boba and EP, my Zaul lead team does better with maxed B2, Vader, EP and Nihilus. Any time I have swapped any of those out for Zylo, I can't beat teams I can beat with them in. Zylo is too easily stunned by EP, too easily AB by Boba, has his cooldowns downed by enemy Nihilus, etc.

Honestly, I wish I had my zetas for him back. I found him extremely disappointing.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong - but I also far further with him in my lineup as well. I think the hype on Zylo is much higher than the performance. He's riding the pine. :/

Well **** might have to rethink that Zaul Zylo combo thing I was thinking of doing
  • Options
    My maxed CUP. I came on these forums and read that he was OP. It seemed like he **** but people kept telling me he isn't good until he is maxed. So I maxed him and he still sucks.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Not farming mods like crazy the day they were released.

Yes, I farmed Eeth Koth too, but hey! that's what people did back then. The only jedi in those shipments.
  • Options
    My maxed CUP. I came on these forums and read that he was OP. It seemed like he **** but people kept telling me he isn't good until he is maxed. So I maxed him and he still sucks.

lol, that sucks
  • Options
    Buying the 24.99 Droid pack. Might as well have flushed my money down the toilet as they are not arena viable anymore.
  • Options

lol, that sucks
    Yep, CUP is maxed and Ugnaught to G10 before I realized they were joking.