Seem to have Hit a Brick Wall

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Well, seriously though, get a team of Scoundrels so you can do the heists. Without the credits and training droids you're going to hit that brick wall a lot more often.

+1
    Best way to progress is through strong scoundrel team, credits and training droids will come flowing in
  • Options
    You obviously spent a lot of time on the game, but you made the mistake of sticking with the characters you had at the beginning rather than thinking about what you want/should have toward the end. What everyone else said is a function of that first problem.

Eventually you'll have to find a squad that is designed to work well together. Others have posted good squads so I won't reiterate. Keep in mind this is a longer-term goal and yes it will take some time. Don't get discouraged and stay focused. I'm active on the forums so PM me if you have any specific questions and I'll try to help
  • Camege
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Started levelling STHan & Leia...And being trying to collect shards for Lando....But you are right, its going to be a serious slog again getting them up in gear level, star rating and level...
  • Options
    Platzman wrote: »
    F O C U S. low gear level squads can be soloed by one G11 properly modded toon. When choosing team, try to find easiest G10/G11 toons based on gear you have ready and gear you obtain on regular basis. When you have no steady income of crystals (steady top 5), dreaming about some gear hog toons will get you nowhere.

That is no exaggeration!
    Wedge is a classic gear hog, btw. I would seriously consider droids as was previously suggested. Use web resources to look ahead at gear needs for toons that you're considering so the wall isn't repeated in the future. Be super thrifty, and focused, looking to well balanced toons like Lando, & Stormtrooper Han who are Rebels AND Scoundrels, or IG-88 Droid AND Scoundrel, etc., and synergize well, which is key in this game long term. Good luck!
  • Options
    HK is 47, 4* and Gear VII, IG88 is 4* and Gear VII, IG-86 is 4*, Gear VI. Never seen any shards for Jawa Engineer or Battledroid.