Ally refresh question

How can one force an ally refresh?

I did some research that says;
1. Allys refresh every 4 hours (experience seems to confirm this)
2. Allys refresh each time you complete a gear challenge (doesn't seem to be true)

Problem: Trying to beat 9B. I have 1 General Kenobi (GK) ally who I have used a couple times before. Now it won't show up as an option. This has been for 3 days now. This doesn't seem to be happening with other allys. I have a zQGJ (just yesterday) and several zQGJ allys. The RNG hasn't let me do it with zQGJ. I really think I could get it with my zQGJ and my GK ally.

I have checked and this person (GK ally) is still on my ally list.
I weeded out several other allys to try to limit the other allys from showing up.
I have used other allys to try to get them out of the pool of allys that are offered.
Instead of helping, now it just doesn't offer me allys after I've used 4 or 5.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

In game:
Joron Kree
Ally code: 639-733-357

Replies

• Options
    I'm not 100% sure, but it is easy for you to check....does his name come up with a different toon? If so, that just means he isn't using GK in the lead anymore.
  • Options
    RNG mate; it's all RNG
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I also thought it was on a cooldown, like 4 hours. But yeah if the hero that ally offers changed, then it's because that ally switched his/her lead at that table.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107