Who thinks it would be a good idea to daily reset challenges 10:00pm instead of 12:00.

Prev1
Shane_123
37 posts Member
edited April 2017
I believe that the game developers should change the daily rest to 10:00pm instead of 12:00 so we can go to bed at a normal time. It was better at 11:00 on Android during daylight saving hours but 10 would be much more manageable. A lot of us work and others are at school so the developers would be showing responsibility for running an addictive game. I have put this to my alliance and all agreed. If I could start a petition I would. What are people's thoughts? Cheers.
Post edited by Shane_123 on

Replies

• Options
    The more comments the higher it stays.
  • Options
    i know there are some hard core gamers out there but i'm sure most don't stay up past the time we want to go to sleep for this or any other game.
  • ThunderGun
    221 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yeah, I think all stores should refresh at the same time as the guild/fleet stores with the extra refresh in the morning for normal shipments and arena/cantina/GW stores. It makes sense, not sure why this hasn't ever happened.. seems like a super easy change to make that will further improve QoL.
  • Options
    If its 1130 then I do. I know others that do. Thanks for your input.
  • Options
    it does not seem too great of a problem for me. For me, it is actually 1 AM now since the daylight saving hours went out, but there is 8 hours between the last bonus energy (at 11 PM) and the end of the first shipment rotation (at 7 AM), which is manageable, I never miss any turns. Certainly the 12:00 reset was a bit better as the 11 PM bonus energy feels to be a bit late on some days, but not a big concern.
  • Options
    Thanks for your comment thunder
  • Options
    Kaze, so basically it's not a problem to you either way? Cheers
  • Options
    Shane_123 wrote: »
    If its 1130 then I do. I know others that do. Thanks for your input.

i don't know any that do. when it's bed time, it's bed time.

guess i'm just not a hardcore gamer. my health, sleep, and family are far more important than any game ever will be. if i miss something in game, i miss something. not the end of the world.
  • Options
    I don't want to change the daily reset time. Firstly you have a whole 24 hours to complete all those activities after reset. Secondly it would make it so there was less time to work on the daily guild activity before reset.
  • Options
    kaze0718 wrote: »
    it does not seem too great of a problem for me. For me, it is actually 1 AM now since the daylight saving hours went out, but there is 8 hours between the last bonus energy (at 11 PM) and the end of the first shipment rotation (at 7 AM), which is manageable, I never miss any turns. Certainly the 12:00 reset was a bit better as the 11 PM bonus energy feels to be a bit late on some days, but not a big concern.

If your reset is at 1 am, shouldn't your last bonus energy be at 10pm?

• Options
    So now I don't love my family? Lol
  • Options
    I'm confused as to what you are seeking here?

Is this related to the last bonus energy in the day?
  • Options
    I'm confused as to what you are seeking here?

Is this related to the last bonus energy in the day?
    Not at all. He wants the point where all your daily activities reset moved up 2 hours.

• Options
    You're complaining about 12? i have to deal with 1am :/

The Devs made it clear they will not do anything about this. its still better than the old system of every 6hours after logging in, so most would only get 2 refreshes
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm confused about why the end of the "day" needs to be moved up to 10?

The only thing you miss out on with the current schedule is at most 1 refresh of some of the stores.
  • Options
    I guess I misread this and thought we were talking about store refresh times.

I don't really see what the end of day has to do with anything. There's nothing that has to be done as soon as the day refreshes, you have 24 hours to do what you need to do.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I'm confused about why the end of the "day" needs to be moved up to 10?

The only thing you miss out on with the current schedule is at most 1 refresh of some of the stores.

Yeah, mine is at like 2 in the morning, and I don't care. As long as I get that last bonus energy (10 pm for me), I'm fine. And sometimes I miss that, and it doesn't bother me.

But why the daily reset matters....I don't understand that one bit.
  • Options
    +1 for the love of God and on that note make the cantina bonus lootable on first login not just 12:00 - for those that work or sleep or are at school nad teachers confiscate their phones

Thankyou and may the 4th be with you
  • Options
    Maybe he means to access the shipment refresh that occurs at midnight. The solution isn't to move it ahead, the solution is to get up earlier before the 6am refresh takes place.
  • Options
    Only thing the should even CONSIDER doing is allowing you to change your time zone, once.

Aside from that:

• Options
    Maybe he means to access the shipment refresh that occurs at midnight. The solution isn't to move it ahead, the solution is to get up earlier before the 6am refresh takes place.

What could you POSSIBLY miss in a shipment that is that important?
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    I would actually love this. I'm est and recently took a trip to Cali and it was rediculously nice to have the day reset at 10. Right now it's just too tempting to stay up till 1 if I'm trying to go to bed at midnight so I can get store resets and complete all those dailys. Aka I'm just too addicted, so well done. Maybe I'll just move out west so the game caters more to me ...
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Holo projectors? :P (Yeah, I don't understand what the issue is either.)
  • Options
    In the UK and on Android it's 12am reset. Thanks for some positive feedback.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Yes.... the question is, why do you care about being able to log in immediately after the day resets?
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

Holo projectors? :P (Yeah, I don't understand what the issue is either.)

When 900 years you reach look so good you will not
  • Options

Yes.... the question is, why do you care about being able to log in immediately after the day resets?

The day resets? You mean the game resets? It's just how I would like it and was wondering if anybody felt the same. Did not realise people would act as if I came in to there home and peed on the kids on Christmas day.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

The day resets? You mean the game resets? It's just how I would like it and was wondering if anybody felt the same. Did not realise people would act as if I came in to there home and peed on the kids on Christmas day.

I mean the game day. The fact that you are complaining that the game day changes at the same time as the actual day changes is completely bizarre to me. "It's just how I would like it" isn't a very good argument to get the developers to rework something.
  • Options

I mean the game day. The fact that you are complaining that the game day changes at the same time as the actual day changes is completely bizarre to me. "It's just how I would like it" isn't a very good argument to get the developers to rework something.

Arr argument,,, hmmmmm no request, thought or question. Are you board?
  • Options
    I mean, he is right you know. I'm not really understanding the significance of when the game resets, and I'm obviously not the only one.