Ventress

2Next

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Lianara wrote: »
    This is precisely how I use her. She is on a team with Dooku, Daka, Phasma, and Lumi. I like the result.
    This is/was my team exactly. It was a lot of fun for a while. But it simply cannot compete with the top 20 (and soon top 50) teams on my shard any longer. I hope it remains viable longer for you.
    It's a real shame that they nerfed her dispel/heal. It really made a difference at times.
    I'll still use her in GW on occasion, and maybe someday nightsisters will get the TLC they need.
    I used a variant of this team, replacing Phasma with Barriss, in GW, swapping Asajj for Sidious depending on the opponent. Lately I have replaced both with GS as I find his ability to knock out a dangerous target is important with the change to the retreat function.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I was thinking ok using her as a leader with Daka, Initiate, lumi, And I'm torn on the 5th spot. My Asajj it's 6* lumi 6* Daka and initiate are 4* working on 5. I was think of trying Han for the turn meter and taunt, but I'd have to farm him. I currently have 6* Sid, Phasma, Ashoka, chewy, and JC all gear 7 or 8. I also have some others but none over 4*.
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Well... If we're gonna take every single card in the game and just define it by whether it will hey one shotted by Rey or not, or if it can one shot cards really really quickly, then the list of "good" cards gets pretty dang thin. And then there's not really any point to discussing any cards at all.

There are still more or less useful forms, with better or worse synergies in them. This is still something enjoyable to discuss. Or at least it's really enjoyable on Line, where people don't use every conversation as an excuse to flame on the developers.

Yes, subtle diss is subtle. I'll just waltz off and have my fun elsewhere now.

Yes, but other chars are faster and can have the turn before rey. And you can survive 1 attack by rey. And the problem with ventress is, IF she got her turn finally, she isnt a game changer. Her basic attack rarely stuns and doesnt do enough damage. Her aoe is ok when she is buffed up, but doesnt kill anybody. Self heal? Joke.

Admiral Ackbar is more usefull.

Current meta is speed and single target damage with 1 taunter.
  • Options
    Ventress as she stands is like a k9 with a muzzle on. A lot of potential, but rrstricted. With a little adjustment, the potential could be realized. How toremove assajj's muzzle? Well, more damage and dodge (imo), but i am no expert.

I could see her with
    Phasma, FOO, Kylo, GS, assajj
    Or
    Sid or ig 88, hans, qgj or poggle, gs or ig 86, assajj

I dont want to flame the developers. I do want to give them ideas.
    From watching the clone wars, it seems like maybe the slow speed fits her character...like wait till the right moment and then strike.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I saw someone somewhere suggest giving her stealth. That would be an amazing idea for the devs to try out. It would make it so she can still be slow and squishy but not get instagibbed. And it fits with the assassin theme... like you said "wait til the right moment and then strike". Right now she's an assassin standing out in the open with a "SHOOT ME" sign on her head.
    Of course if they fixed the overall-too-high-damage problem then Ventress (along with every other character that is slower than 'fast') would become more viable automatically.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    In the series Assajj and Ahsoka are very fast and nimble heroes, well, how the heck in this game they are the slowest. Sidious would always attack three times before asajj could act once and if she got stunned it is very likely that you will never see she do anything again in that game.

There is too much distance between top and low tier heroes, and it is so obvious that i feel annoyed and dont understand why the devs cant see why all player uses only handful heroes and never touch the others.