Chirrut Imwe

Replies

• Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    Face it, he's a rare character, just like the slave 1, scimitar, Poe, Rex and bistans ships, grevious, Vader. They're all rare appearances. I feel like grevious is the most rare of this entire group though. It's been what, 7 months since the release of fleet shipments, and I think I've collected 130 grevious shards. I'd expect chirrut to take a long time to 7*, just like baze will, and jyn. Why? Because they're all really good. The other two on the other hand? They're not as good, and CG knows it, so they give them away easy.
  • Options
    Still have not seen him YET.
  • Options
    Chirrut hasnt been in my fleet store for at least a week now. Hard to farm him when hes never there for me and i check at every refresh.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Think hes rotated out atm
  • Options
    Just unlocked him today via shipments. Keep the faith alive
  • Options
    Byakuya wrote: »
    Think hes rotated out atm[/

Well that stinks
  • Options
    25 shards collected since he is available.I check every single time.haven't seen him for like 2 weeks.only showed up 5 times alltogether!!! Its so f rediculous.I Just can't laugh.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Lmao... glad im not alone... he is 37/65 for me at maxed g11... i think ive got him 3 tumes since f2p... im at 56/100 on jyn who went from 5* to almost 7* in that time... for reference.
  • Options
    Cm3Po wrote: »
    Face it, he's a rare character, just like the slave 1, scimitar, Poe, Rex and bistans ships, grevious, Vader. They're all rare appearances. I feel like grevious is the most rare of this entire group though. It's been what, 7 months since the release of fleet shipments, and I think I've collected 130 grevious shards. I'd expect chirrut to take a long time to 7*, just like baze will, and jyn. Why? Because they're all really good. The other two on the other hand? They're not as good, and CG knows it, so they give them away easy.

Nope, GG appears every 2 days, while chirrut hasnt been in for 1 week.
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Lmao... glad im not alone... he is 37/65 for me at maxed g11... i think ive got him 3 tumes since f2p... im at 56/100 on jyn who went from 5* to almost 7* in that time... for reference.

Same, Jyn want from 4* unlock (r1 bundle) to nearly 6*...
  • EZKill
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Byakuya wrote: »
    Think hes rotated out atm

No he's around. Just bought 5 yesterday in fleet shop.

In total I've probably bought 30-40 shards since he started showing up in fleet. Baze on the other hand....
  • Options
    Still haven't got him yet since the update. I'm up to 18K fleet tokens.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    I just unlocked him after yesterday's payout. Only farmed him from fleet.
  • Azn_sensashun
    137 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Come to find out it was an in game bug issue for me. I could not get him to show up. Confirmed by EA customer service.
  • Options
    DarthApok wrote: »
    I collected about 25 shards(5 a day) when released in there. But since then.. absolutely nothing.. I have him 5* G11 though so he gets the job done. It'd be nice to have him available for raids though someday..

He'll be back. It's an opportunity to save up fleet tokens for you. And watch, he'll come back in clusters like rey did in the guild shop back in the day when we farmed her from there.

I'm doing the same thing.

• John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Top of the range toon should be rare. I get him from fleet shipments and usually buy him from shipments when he shows. Baze and Chirrut are always worth spending arena rewards on
  • Gavsta
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Rarest showing ever in fleet shipments.... gormt ine today tho!
  • Gavsta
    202 posts Member
    Options
    I started farming Rogue One at the same time and currently I'm at:
    80/85 - Cassian Endor
    5/85 - Jyn Erso
    25/65 - Bodhi
    15/65 - Chirrut
    Already had 7* Bistan & K2S0.
    Baze is 20/50 (in the most unlockable place ever for F2P).
    Funny though... Bodhi is already in a better position than Chirrut even tho I started him later.
    Hopefully 6* Chirrut will still be strong enuf & another location oprns up for Baze (and Shoretrooper whilst they're at it!).
  • Gavsta
    202 posts Member
    Options
    I agree peeps, I've been at 60/100 for a fortnight now... Chirrut hasn't bin there. Grevious has, so has Maul, Scimitar, S.lave.1, Tusken (freaking) Shamen, Ezra, and a whole host of others. Got over 5k fleet currency for when the (I'm being hopeful) Chirrut tsunami kicks in... but it hasnt. Just 8 more appearances and he'll be 7*... and then there'll be the obligatory 'why is Baze only on one solitary hard node?' :-)
    At least its moving along, and I've the Phoenix team to focus on... whoop-de-doo!
  • Options
    Gavsta wrote: »
    I agree peeps, I've been at 60/100 for a fortnight now... Chirrut hasn't bin there. Grevious has, so has Maul, Scimitar, S.lave.1, Tusken (freaking) Shamen, Ezra, and a whole host of others. Got over 5k fleet currency for when the (I'm being hopeful) Chirrut tsunami kicks in... but it hasnt. Just 8 more appearances and he'll be 7*... and then there'll be the obligatory 'why is Baze only on one solitary hard node?' :-)
    At least its moving along, and I've the Phoenix team to focus on... whoop-de-doo!

I got shards in the ship store a few minutes ago but I agree that he went on the missing list for a bit

Btw don't knock the Shamen!! He's useful in a Zader raid team
  • Options
    Still no Chirrut in ship fleet store. I've been waiting forever. Anyone the same? This is crazy. I literally check everyday.
    Ya he is there. Gotta check at every refresh. He usually pops up once a day.
  • Options
    Still no Chirrut in ship fleet store. I've been waiting forever. Anyone the same? This is crazy. I literally check everyday.

I've been sitting at 70/100 for 3 weeks.
  • Options
    Took him from 4* to 7* using only fleet store.
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Took him from 4* to 7* using only fleet store.

Just got my 7* today. Y'all need to check more or repent to rnjesus
  • Options
    I've stolen all your shipments. 3 of the last 4 refreshes have had Chirrut for me. Rng is rng.
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    Options
    I've upped him up from 3* to 5* through shipments. This week he was in 2 shipments. He's there. I wish the RNG shipments were consistent for everyone. If the Shipments were actualy somehow based on each player (it takes away toons you have at 7*) then it would make sense to have different, but that doesn't happen, so I feel it should be the same.
  • Options
    I get him everyday just 6 star him
  • Options
    I get him everyday just 6 star him

Strange. Took him from 0 to 7 star. Totally ftp, always spent fleet arena token everyday and got him 7 star today.
  • Zambor
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Really? I have him at 6* on the way to 7* and I only refreshed the fleet store once or twice. And I think he was there before I got access to ships. What makes me mad though is Sabine in the GS, I have seen her once in a week.
  • Options
    I've almost got him to 6 star from there. Poor luck