HAAT TeamSkunk Republic Guild Naboo Looking for Players to Join the Game’s Best Community

Prev13456
EnderLevin
341 posts Member
edited September 2017
The guild Naboo of The Republic has a few spots open for players who want to be part of one the game’s top guilds in the best community in the game!

Here are some highlights about the guild:
-This is an HAAT guild (with a top ranking last month!)
-Pacific time zone reset (6:30 PM)
-There is no guild in the game that is more generous with donations
-We get 30k raid tickets every day! This means maximum raiding!
-Great officers and leadership who care about members, are easily accessible and routinely seek member inputs
-Low key guild without drama (we don’t put up with it)

Some highlights about the Republic community:
-An elite group of guilds within the TeamSkunk community that share a single Discord communication server
-Has players from around the world
-Creates amazing media content (including some of the best podcasts and videos for SWGOH!)
-Enough knowledge to help you become the greatest Jedi Master or Sith Lord (we don’t judge)

You can read more about the guild via the Naboo Charter:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iNsCuCpMTJhJQIMY9iddRomJBYbqOobRYA9QRn7QI0w/edit?usp=sharing

If you would like to join Naboo, the requirements are:
-A minimum of 30 gear level 10+ toons
-A minimum of 2.0 million GP / 1.3 million character GP
-600 tickets daily + a minimum of 2 daily donations on average (most give a lot more)
-A team-oriented mentality (we are looking for long-term players and setup to quickly conquer new game content)
-Ability to check Discord a few times a day for team announcements and general communication

If you’d like to join the fun, send me a PM or contact the following on Discord:
EnderLevin Republic#6341
WarW1zard25#5102
Italianstallion TS Republic#6103
Ave#4538
Post edited by EnderLevin on

Replies

• Alverin
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Ender is a great leader, who really inspires all of us to do so much better than we could have without him. The guild has grown into a great home, is regularly in the top 50 or so on the leaderboards, and is growing stronger all of the time with our relationship with Team Skunk and the Republic.
  • Options
    Are you unhappy with your current guild due to any of the following:

-Your officers run your guild like a military camp
    -Few people donate to each other
    -Guild drama
    -Inactive players holding the guild down
    -Your guild is not progressing toward HAAT but you have and HAAT caliber roster

Then you can do better! TeamSkunk Republic is one of the game's premier communities and Naboo is one of its top guilds. Let us make a big fan out of you with the way the guild and community is run!
    We have a couple spots open but they never last long. PM me today or send me a message on Discord via my tag EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341. We start our next HAAT tomorrow so today is the perfect time to get you onboarded!

• Options
    This is a terrific guild with top notch leadership. Anyone interested in a great gaming experience with officers that genuinely care about all members (while also slaying HAAT of course) should definitely reach out to Ender!
  • Options
    You guys still taking applications?
  • Options
    @D4RK3N3DS74R will send you a PM.
  • Options
    Excellent guild with some of thr strongest players in the game. The best guild leader in the galaxy. If your looking for Kenobi shards this is the guild for you.

• Options
    Filled most of the open spots we have but have 1 spot that just opened. Looking for a team-oriented player who likes donating as much as getting all of their requests filled, 600 daily tickets, and at least 20 gear level 10+ toons.

If you are interested in applying to one of the top guilds in the best community in the game, PM me or hit me up on Discord. My Discord tag is: EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341
  • Options
    Great group that works together. Great leadership. Very generous with donations
  • Jonos
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Are you still looking for another member?
  • Options
    PM'd you Jonos!

We also have 1 more position that will be opening up due to a player leaving the game. As stated before, positions don't stay open for long. If you are a North American player who has a great team attitude and at least 20 gear level 10+ toons, send me a PM or hit me up on Discord at EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341 if you want to join the fun!
  • ymsc
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Great guild to join!
  • EnderLevin
    341 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Tired of your guild not filling gear requests, not maximizing raid opportunities, or being run by poor/inactive leadership?
    YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER!
    Give yourself a birthday present early and come on over to the best community in the game, complete with amazing players, media content, and leadership.
    The Naboo guild of the Republic may be the most generous in the game with filling donation requests. If you are a North American player who loves the game as much as we do and has a minimum of 20 gear level 10+ toons, apply today by sending me a PM or contacting me on Discord (tag: EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341).
  • Options
    Is there anyway I can talk with some of the people in Team skunk? There's a guy on my arena shard and I need to ask him a question
  • Options
    This guild rocks. That is all.
  • Options
    Great group of players crushing HAAT and having fun
  • Options
    Great guild!!!
  • EnderLevin
    341 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Have an opening that came up tonight. These spots never last long. If interested in joining (must have 20+ gear level 10+ toons, good team attitude), send me a PM or hit my up on Discord with my tag: EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341.
  • Options
    We have 2 spots currently open. Come join the family, where guildmates actually help each other grow and become stronger through filling donations and helping with team suggestions when requested.
  • MyNameIsSue
    17 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Naboo is a fantastic guild with fantastic leadership. It would be an awesome home for any well established hAAT player with a team focused mindset. Plus, Ender loves pie, how can you go wrong with that.
  • Options
    I want to join!
  • Mog
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Naboo of TS Republic is a fun loving group of players that has HAAT (General Kenobi Shards) on blind folded/one hand behind the back/hopping on one foot farm status. We aim to progress at a high level for any and all new content that is forth-coming in the near future. So with other HAAT guilds around, why Naboo?

Well there are some key areas that truly differentiate Naboo from most of the others. Here are just a few examples of what makes up the great culture:

1. A super engaged and caring guild master that loves pie
    2. Supportive officers that help make the game experience optimal for players (e.g. promoting our guild charter/culture, driving the guild towards successful progress, offering personal consultation on roster/game strategy, and a lot more)
    3. Great bunch of crew with a diverse array of positive personalities that donates so fast that your requests will be filled before you can say "Carbanti Sensor Array".
    4. A guild jester! Her antics guarantees a smile on a bad day (what else do you need right??)

If any of these appeal to you, then this may just be the perfect home for you!
  • Options
    Also Mog there can clear half the HAAT by himself ;)
  • Options
    Still have a position open. If you have an HAAT ready roster and want to join a top guild in the game's best community Republic, send me a PM or hit me up on Discord with my tag: EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341.
  • WarW1zard25
    17 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Naboo officer here! Great guild led by a decent dude (but don't tell Ender I said that ;) ) Come for the sun and sand, stay for the GK shards!
  • Options
    Happy Friday everyone!
    We have an 1 open position to get us back to 50 players. Looking for the right fit, where we can be a good long-term home. Consistently get 600 daily tix, communicative, good team-oriented player, has a minimum of 20 gear level 10/11 toons.
    No pie is required but I will take it if you have some. :smile:
  • Options
    You still got a spot open?
  • Options
    Yes will PM you LendersQuizan.
  • Options
    Great guild. Fantastic pie.
  • EnderLevin
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Have a rare opening that has come up. As noted previously, they never last long.

If you meet our minimum requirements (20+ gear level 10/11 toons, responsive, and good team-oriented player) and would like to join this incredible guild and one of the best communities in the game (Republic), apply today by sending me a PM or contacting me on Discord (tag: EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341).
  • Options
    Great group of people, very helpful, crushing HAAT, best guild leader in the galaxy