HAAT TeamSkunk Republic Guild Naboo Looking for Players to Join the Game’s Best Community

Replies

• Options
    We still gots an opening! Naboo has HAAT on farm, so if you got the roster, we got the raids! Great guild, and Republic is great community as a whole! Lots of good information and theorycrafting from some of the game's sharpest players. (Republic even has a guild for alt accounts and Padawans (irl children) of Republic members!)
    So come and continue your path to legendary Jedi Master or Dard Lord (or Lady) of the Sith! (We don't judge ;)
    Contact Ender (details above) or myself on Discord (tag: WarW1zard25#5102)
  • Options
    Does your guild complete HAAT and Heroic Rancor easily with enough time for everyone to get on the board to collect rewards?
    Does your guild have amazing leaders who actually care about each member, welcome player feedback, and are responsive?
    Does you guild have little/no drama?
    Has your guild fulfilled every gear request over the past 8 months?

If you said "no" to any of the above questions, clearly you can do better. Come join part of an elite community where we value good teamwork, collaboration, and positive attitudes. Contact me today either by PM or Discord (my tag is: EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341).

• Options
    Filled the spot yesterday but just had another opening come up.
    If you can say "no" to any of the questions in my previous post, then why wait? Contact us today and join one of the best communities in the game!
  • Alverin
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for 1 more person to join our community. We have a great leader, dedicated officer corps, and a generous member group to help you with donation requests. Heroic AAT is simple for us now a days, and we are already trying to plan ahead for the next big surprises EA will throw at us.
  • Options
    We just had an opening come up! These openings never last long!
    The Naboo guild in the Republic community is run by a great officer corp that treats members like people. There is no guild in the game more generous in donations, as we have filled every gear request for the past 8 months!
    And the Republic community is full of amazing resources to help every part of your game, including some of the best media content produced daily.
    So what are you waiting for? If you are a team-oriented player with at least 25 gear level 10/11 toons and want in on the fun, contact me today either by PM or Discord (my tag is: EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341).
  • Options
    Great guild
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Hope everyone's enjoying their extended weekend! Come join them for some great chatting and fun!
    The Sith -- Discord: Pat#4585
  • Options
    A great guild that you can get your GK shards. Huge into donations with a 100% complete daily donations filled.
  • Options
    We have a player that will be leaving the game which opens up another rare opportunity to join this amazing community!
    Do you want to be part of the best gaming community with amazing media content?
    Do you want those sweet Kenobi shards?
    Do you like having your gear requests filled?
    Do you want a guild that gets 30k tickets each day for maximum raiding?
    So what are you waiting for? If you are a team-oriented player with at least 25 gear level 10/11 toons and want in on the fun, contact me today either by PM or Discord (my tag is: EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341).
  • Skycat95
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Im lvl 76 with 3 7* toons looking for a heroic rancor and heroic tank guild thats willing to allow me to be part of there team. I always do my 600 tickets an would love some kenobi shards.
  • Options
    This is a great community with toons of support that crushes the haat.
  • Options
    Are you a team-oriented player?
    Do you like getting your donation requests filled (and like returning the favor)?
    Do you like getting Kenobi shards?
    Do you like to be part of an amazing community with some of the best media content produced?
    Do you get 600 raid tickets daily and want a guild that always gets 30k/day for maximum raiding?
    Do you want to be in a guild with leaders who actually care about you?
    If you said YES to any of the above questions, then look no further! Come join the Republic community and let us make a fan out of you! Just contact me today either by PM or Discord (my tag is: EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341).
  • Options
    Top 100 guild is currently recruiting for strong players in preparation for new guild content. Join us.
  • Options
    Come to Naboo! You know you want to be part of a great guild. The Republic is a strong, prosperous community with some amazing resources and great people.
  • Options
    Is 600 your favorite number?
    Do you heart Kenobi shards?
    Do you want to be part of the most generous guild in the game?
    Do you want to be part of a very organized guild without any drama?
    Well, what are you waiting for! Give yourself an early birthday gift and join our incredible community! Send me a PM or message in Discord (my tag is: EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341).
  • Options
    Don't wait to get your GK shards. Get started on them now, before new content comes out and you fall behind.
  • Options
    There are many Heroic guilds to choose from, but how many offer what Naboo Republic offers?
    -Guild earns 30k tix/day for maximum raiding
    -Every donation request filled for the past 8 months!
    -Strong rosters that should be well prepared for new content that drops (compared to new HAAT guilds)
    -Highly organized
    -Officers/leaders who actually care about you!
    -No drama! We just like to play, have fun, and talk Star Wars!
    -Part of a community that produces some of the games top media content (blogs, podcasts, videos)
    ============
    This is not just an opportunity to join a regular HAAT guild! This is truly one of a kind opportunity. We have 1 spot open left to get us back to 50 players. This opportunity can be yours! So what are you waiting for? Join today!
    To apply, send me a PM or message in Discord (my tag is: EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341).
  • Options
    Awesome guild, join the best gaming communities in the world
  • Options
    Looking to join a great guild with organizations, structure, good leadership and oh yeah General Kenobi!!!! Look no further join the republic naboo
  • Alverin
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Ender is a great leader, who really inspires all of us to do so much better than we could have without him. The guild has grown into a great home, is regularly in the top 50 or so on the leaderboards, and is growing stronger all of the time with our relationship with Team Skunk and the Republic and all of the content they provide.
  • Options
    Do you always get your 600? Do you have an amazing HAAT roster?

If you answered yes to both questions, come and join us. We are looking for talented players.
  • Options
    We're looking for people again if you're interested
  • Options
    We have another rare opening in this amazing community!
    Are you a team-oriented player?
    Do you like getting your donation requests filled (and like returning the favor)?
    Do you like getting Kenobi shards?
    Do you like to be part of an amazing community with some of the best media content produced?
    Do you get 600 raid tickets daily and want a guild that always gets 30k/day for maximum raiding?
    Do you want to be in a guild with leaders who actually care about you?
    If you said YES to any of the above questions, then look no further! Come join the Republic community and let us make a fan out of you! Just contact me today either by PM or Discord (my tag is: EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341).
  • Options
    Remarkable guild with organized leadership and has haat on farm.
  • Options
    Looking for recruit how want to take down new content and ready for whatever ea/cg throws at us. Great community and good place to advance.
  • Options
    The organization of this guild is top notch, and the team atmosphere is remarkable. We will help to prepare you for any new content that may arrive! New spots aren't available too often, join us today.
  • Options
    We have 1 open position to get us back to 50 members.
    Sure you can join any HAAT community, but do they all get 30k tickets daily? Fill all donation requests? Have officers who truly care about you and are highly organized? Do you want a community that produces some of the game's best media content to help you get better at all areas of the game?
    Let us make a believer out of you! Reach out today and send me a PM or message in Discord (my tag is: EnderLevin Republic [Naboo Lead]#6341).
  • Options
    Don't wait around in a guild hoping they can complete HAAT. It is a mistake I did and waited way too long. Join Naboo and already unlocked GK, while my old guild is still trying to complete. With new content omw and hopefully another raid in future. Don't wait and get too far behind the game.
  • Options
    Hi All,
    Invite if you have room.
    Thx
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ipoopsy/
  • Options
    Hi Ipoopsy2, I just PM'd you!