Can we have a real counter to dodge metas?

2Next

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I say coruscant underworld police needs a rework and he can take care of all meta teams single handedly. He will be super OP
  • Options
    Accuracy mods are fine in theory, but they just aren't strong enough. You get toons with a 50% or better dodge rate, vs. a 12% maxed accuracy mod. Whoopie. No way is that worth it. Now if they either nerfed dodge, or increased accuracy mod by a factor of 3, THEN I might consider it for an anti-Sith team. But 12%? No way.
    518 posts Member
    Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Olga wrote: »
    Monxie wrote: »
    We need a Sith-killing character.
    We already have Jedis in the game that killed Sith in the Star Wars universe, those should have anti-Sith abilities IMO.
    Not sure, it doesn't really fit with Jedi philosophy to have sith-hunting abilities. I think Atton Rand killed quite a lot of sith, or he learned to defend himself against them at least, it might suit someone like him better.

Mace Windu has a particular set of skills that would make him the ultimate sith killer. Im pretty sure he would wreck 9/10 sith.

Unfortunately his mistake was going against the most powerful sith lord in history.

Not sure it was the most powerful, otherwise he wouldn't have killed his master while he was asleep. I think Sidious/Palp was the smartest of them, planning everything. Then he choose to rely on power and thought he could get away with it, that's why Vader could kill him when Palp lay down his guard.

IMO, Nihilus or Plaeguis were the most powerful, the one that truly change the balance with the Force. After all, Any could never had seen sunlight if Plaeguis wasn't using the force to maintain people's life. And Nihilus could absorb life for of an entire world while Palp could do lightnings and manipulate people with visions.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Accuracy mods are fine in theory, but they just aren't strong enough. You get toons with a 50% or better dodge rate, vs. a 12% maxed accuracy mod. Whoopie. No way is that worth it. Now if they either nerfed dodge, or increased accuracy mod by a factor of 3, THEN I might consider it for an anti-Sith team. But 12%? No way.

No toon has that dodge rate unless you specifically talk about sid on a zaul team being hit by a jedi.

A utility toon like b2 doesn't face those kinds of numbers, and he has a chance to also place evasion down.
    518 posts Member
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Guest wrote: »
    You're ideas lack of many thing. You don't need accuracy if you can put Buff Immunity on them after unstealth them because even if you miss, you won't let them go to stealth again.
    Your idea counters stealth, while i would like to see a counter to dodge! ;) However, your idea would work on Zaul as well, since they still dodges a lot, but you can focus them down (no stealth anymore). Still useless against Dooku, Ben, etc leads though ...
    Plo was just an idea, could be every other leader ... give Rex's leader accuracy, would be fine to me as well. Or Palp would be great as well.

You might be right, I just thought about stealth so I'll say I'm guilty haha !
    I would rather see Rex lead become a Unique to be honest (as I run a clone team I could say it would be better for them to get ride of a part of what they're lacking of.
    And I would give to few chars an ability like (100% accuracy against chars under a buff) to be sure you can hit something that annoy you the most.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Olga wrote: »
    Dodge is ridiculous lately, I think they buffed everyone's dodge because I'm missing Sidious like 4/5 times in a row (without evasion lead). Anyway, dodge has a counter, it's called Accuracy mod.

Only if they buff accuracy. 12% accuracy is weak against 35% dodge (base + leader).

Base dodge is 2%
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

I've put accuracy on cass/k2/baze and gave all my speed to jyn and chirrut. I've found this has solved ALL my headaches. I can now auto any zaul team without issue.