Rank all the sith

Aleb93
36 posts Member
Like the title says, if you have to rank all the sith, how would you rank them?

Replies

• lukeroks
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Palp, Nihlus are God teir
    Zaul
    Zavage
    Vader
    Dooku
  • Options
    Depends...

Palp
    Nihilus
    Maul
    Dooku (Under a Nihilus lead)
    Vader
    Savage
    Sith Trooper
    Sith Assassin
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    i would list them in the same order as they are in for my favorite characters of star wars.

EP
    vader
    dooku
    maul

the rest are nothing to me.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    Nihilus

EP

Maul

Vader

Darth Sid

Dooku

Savage

Sith Trooper

Sith Assassin

All good imo, but I prefer certain toons.
  • Options
    Sith Assassin
    DN
    Maul
    EP
    Vader
    Dooku
    Savage
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Exar Kun
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Exar Kun

Reven
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Jar jar
  • Options
    Ranking depends on the leader really.

If zMaul
    - Sith Assassin
    - Darth Nihilus
    - zSavage
    - Sith Trooper

If zNihilus
    - zDooku
    - zSid
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

If zVader
    - Nihilus
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper
    *haven't found much else to work with Vader from the Sith side.
  • Kivoku
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Based on overall utility and arena viability, with zetas I'd go:

Zaul --> EP --> zNihilus --> Zavage --> Sith Assassin --> Zader --> Zid --> Sith Trooper --> zDooku
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    Maul
    Sid
    Sith Trooper
    Savage
    EP
    Vader
    Dooku/Nihilus/Sith Assassin, all tied for last

Note: Lacking any direction regarding which ranking criteria to use, the above list of sith are ranked according to base Armor Penetration, from highest to lowest. Not that Armor Penetration is a primary statistic considered when assembling a typical sith squad or anything.... I just thought it would be an interesting way to rank them.
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    SA is number 1. Unless you don't have any other sith on your team
  • Options
    For what purpose? Arena only? Raids? Overall?
  • Options
    Can't believe zidious was not mentioned once ! Under zader he is a Demi-God !!

I'd say
    Nihilus and EP are tie
    Zader
    Zidious
    Zaul
    SA
    Zoku
    Zavage
    Trooper
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Kivoku wrote: »

Zaul --> EP --> zNihilus --> Zavage --> Sith Assassin --> Zader --> Zid --> Sith Trooper --> zDooku

I agree with this list - especially with a Zaul lead.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Kivoku wrote: »

I agree with this list - especially with a Zaul lead.

I'd probably put Nihilus before EP honestly. His Drain Force is such a weapon, and annihilate gives him so much utility for pita characters like Zylo or Zavage. But other than that, I agree.
  • Options

If zMaul
    - Sith Assassin
    - Darth Nihilus
    - zSavage
    - Sith Trooper

If zNihilus
    - zDooku
    - zSid
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

If zVader
    - Nihilus
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

Swap out Sith Assassin on Maul Zeta and put in EP
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    darthman wrote: »

If zMaul
    - Sith Assassin
    - Darth Nihilus
    - zSavage
    - Sith Trooper

If zNihilus
    - zDooku
    - zSid
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

If zVader
    - Nihilus
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

Hell no, that's crazy. Get your SA as fast as possible, hit that TM button and your squad is going. I've personally found Palp to be a liability more than anything. He either gives most of the team TM with dodges or crits and sends everybody back to stealth if not already. Not to mention he's squishy as hell.

My SA only has 186% CD and I can crit for over 20K and that's direct health damage. I've one-shot 7-star Chirruts, DN's, and Palps at max gear and good mods. When you're planning a Maul squad you're basically trying to fill the other 3 slots, Maul, SA, 3, 4, 5. SA is too good to exclude. After the new Sith were released I ran Maul, SA, DN, Palp, ST. I could take 1st easily enough but I was dropping into the low teens. Not to mention that even in the matches I was winning, Palp was killed pretty quickly. I dropped Palp for zSavage and I typically stay top-5 overnight and my squad isn't even the fastest but most others use Palp. All servers vary, but that's my experience since the new Sith were released.
  • Options
    I find there are currently two types of Sith: those who need to be on a Sith team in order to thrive and those who can do well on any team. Naturally, being on a Sith team will make them even better but they don't need it to be useful. So with that in mind, here is how I would categorize and rank each Sith:

Useful with any team:
    • Palpatine - Fantastic plug'n'play character. Highly disruptive to enemy teams and the only toon in the game with an AoE stun. His Shock is great at preventing taunts and he can also provide his entire team with Offense Up. Useful pretty much everywhere both as a leader and a team member.
    • Nihilus - One of the best shut-down characters in the game. Dispel on his basic and an AoE cooldown increase can throw a wrench in virtually every strategy an opponent might want to use. Then there's the game's only instakill for players.
    • Vader - While he is at his best in a Sith/Empire team, his AoE Speed Down and Ability Block on his basic make him a useful addition to any team. As a leader, he is extremely dangerous as he can stack a ton of DoTs for use with Culling Blade and he synergizes quite well with Boba Fett. He is currently the best leader available for rancor raids as he grants TMR to key toons such as TFP.
    • Sidious - A versatile character who can technically fit anywhere but is only mediocre unless he has synergy with the rest of the team. His AoE Dots make him very useful under a Zader lead and his TM gain when characters die pairs very well with Maul. Heal block on his basic is also very handy in GW, even without Sith support.
    • Dooku - Also known as the Noob-Killer. His 100% counter chance and evasion leader bonus make him highy annoying for newer players to fight but his usefulness drops off rapidly at higher levels of play. He can shine under a zeta Nihilus lead, however.

Useful with Sith teams:
    • Maul - His AoE Daze is extremely handy in a lot of scenarios and he can get very hard to kill as battles progress. Offense Up and 100% TM gain on kill with his basic makes him one of the best closers in the game. His real value, though, is as a leader. He is currently the leader of choice for many top arena teams but he needs other Sith with him to do well. Without a proper supporting cast, his slow speed makes it nearly impossible for him to do his thing.
    • Sith Assassin - Her speed and ability to grant large amounts of TM to her teammates make her a must-have for Arena. Much like the Poe and STH metas before her, whoever has the fastest SA on their team has the best chance of winning. She also hits quite hard, ignores protection and can stun.
    • Savage - The only Sith with the ability to clear debuffs makes him very valuable on Sith teams. His TM gain when damaged is awesome and his ability to cleanse himself when critted is fantastic. These attributes make him extremely durable
    • Sith Trooper -He is the only Sith that can taunt, which can be handy with Zaul teams but generally not quite handy enough to be worth bumping another Sith off the team.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

If zMaul
    - Sith Assassin
    - Darth Nihilus
    - zSavage
    - Sith Trooper

If zNihilus
    - zDooku
    - zSid
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

If zVader
    - Nihilus
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

Hell no, that's crazy. Get your SA as fast as possible, hit that TM button and your squad is going. I've personally found Palp to be a liability more than anything. He either gives most of the team TM with dodges or crits and sends everybody back to stealth if not already. Not to mention he's squishy as hell.

My SA only has 186% CD and I can crit for over 20K and that's direct health damage. I've one-shot 7-star Chirruts, DN's, and Palps at max gear and good mods. When you're planning a Maul squad you're basically trying to fill the other 3 slots, Maul, SA, 3, 4, 5. SA is too good to exclude. After the new Sith were released I ran Maul, SA, DN, Palp, ST. I could take 1st easily enough but I was dropping into the low teens. Not to mention that even in the matches I was winning, Palp was killed pretty quickly. I dropped Palp for zSavage and I typically stay top-5 overnight and my squad isn't even the fastest but most others use Palp. All servers vary, but that's my experience since the new Sith were released.

I also run B2 - so opening with a fast Palp (218 + 20%) sets up for a quick debuff AoE, followed by Nihilus force drain. On my team, SA would be superfluous - my Palp goes first against 90% of the teams I face anyway. Zylo is my 5th.

The issue for me is that I want Nihilus to after B2 and all the debuffs - and adding SA would actually be counterproductive in that regard, as it would do two things:

1) Take a spot away from someone else
    2) Make the opening TM order more reliant on RNG.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I also run B2 - so opening with a fast Palp (218 + 20%) sets up for a quick debuff AoE, followed by Nihilus force drain. On my team, SA would be superfluous - my Palp goes first against 90% of the teams I face anyway. Zylo is my 5th.

The issue for me is that I want Nihilus to after B2 and all the debuffs - and adding SA would actually be counterproductive in that regard, as it would do two things:

1) Take a spot away from someone else
    2) Make the opening TM order more reliant on RNG.

The formula is actually base speed x 1.25, the math is been explained a few times on Reddit and the forums here. It's more than just for the first turn as he boosts your team again in a couple turns. Not to mention he hits so **** hard that you can easily 1-shot so many characters and get many others at 50% or less and let Savage take them out even with full protection. I'm sure your team works just fine and depends on your play-style too, but SA should have some serious consideration. For me Palp's randomness to actually land more than 1 stun is too volatile and tends to help the other squad more than it helps me. Especially with Savage I've found that even for the couple squads with 260+ SA's that I can still counter them well enough because he's often visible and they're forced to attack either him or ST.
  • Bostonmess
    176 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    For me Palp's randomness to actually land more than 1 stun is too volatile and tends to help the other squad more than it helps me.
    Had the same experience and benched him.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    In a zmaul team, would zsidious (or regular sidious) replace EP?
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options

If zMaul
    - Sith Assassin
    - Darth Nihilus
    - zSavage
    - Sith Trooper

If zNihilus
    - zDooku
    - zSid
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

If zVader
    - Nihilus
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

Ehhhhh not sold on using SA under nihilus lead because one of the major selling points is out speeding the enemy team which you will not do if you're facing an enemy zaul team.

Find there are better toons to fill that role when using nihilus L
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

If zMaul
    - Sith Assassin
    - Darth Nihilus
    - zSavage
    - Sith Trooper

If zNihilus
    - zDooku
    - zSid
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

If zVader
    - Nihilus
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

Ehhhhh not sold on using SA under nihilus lead because one of the major selling points is out speeding the enemy team which you will not do if you're facing an enemy zaul team.

Find there are better toons to fill that role when using nihilus L

Yeah thats possible, might depend on how good your mods are too. If you can put 120 speed on him you coukd still Maul squads.
  • Options

If zMaul
    - Sith Assassin
    - Darth Nihilus
    - zSavage
    - Sith Trooper

If zNihilus
    - zDooku
    - zSid
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

If zVader
    - Nihilus
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

That's crazy talk! :o
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options

If zMaul
    - Sith Assassin
    - Darth Nihilus
    - zSavage
    - Sith Trooper

If zNihilus
    - zDooku
    - zSid
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

If zVader
    - Nihilus
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper

This guy wins. Funny how most people don't even know how to build a optimal zaul team :lol:
  • Options
    EP is the ultimate glass cannon. Setup right he can vaporize a team. But keep him protected. CC/CD him well and it's CLICK CLICK BOOM!
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Sith Assassin is Darth Nox.

Everything about her points to her being Sith Inquisitor from SWTOR, aka Darth Nox.