So why exactly is Kanan the second slowest character in the game?

2Next

Replies

• Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Because someone has to be.

Actually Sith Trooper has the same speed as him, so he could have more and someone would still be second.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Because he is blind
    +1
    Sikho wrote: »
    Because he is blind

35l6qzs.png

At least cherrut isn't in a terrible TV show and knows what the force is.

Reasons:
    1. Blind
    2. Bad show
    3. He can't fight
    4. He sucks at force
    5. He only gains it after blinding (even dumber)
    6. Bad show
    7. Bad show
    8. Bad show
    9. He's a padawan
    10. Bad show

You sound like an upset manchild.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Because he is blind
    +1
    Because he is blind

35l6qzs.png

Reasons:
    1. Blind
    2. Bad show
    3. He can't fight
    4. He sucks at force
    6. Bad show
    7. Bad show
    8. Bad show
    9. He's a padawan
    10. Bad show

Whatever, go spread your hate somewhere else.
  • Options
    Because he is blind
    +1
    Because he is blind

35l6qzs.png

Reasons:
    1. Blind
    2. Bad show
    3. He can't fight
    4. He sucks at force
    6. Bad show
    7. Bad show
    8. Bad show
    9. He's a padawan
    10. Bad show

So Basically all of your 10 points suck. You sound more like a kid than the ones that watch the show.
  • Options
    I think they've just accepted the fact that Baze and GK are the only tanks anyone will ever use above rank 20, so they didn't bother to make him good.
  • Options
    They said "he should have lightning attacks!"

So the devs made it so he could only strike once.
  • Options
    Ultimately I think it's because they're worried about making Phoenix faction to overpowered. Put kanan under a Hera lead and you'll have Phoenix faction counter attacking at a 70% clip with a good heal on getting debuffed. The only counter attacking based lead is ima gun di at only 35% chance..
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Ultimately I think it's because they're worried about making Phoenix faction to overpowered. Put kanan under a Hera lead and you'll have Phoenix faction counter attacking at a 70% clip with a good heal on getting debuffed. The only counter attacking based lead is ima gun di at only 35% chance..

I guess that's why, but they failed. Phoenix are really in a bad spot right now, and Kanan doesn't help.
    Overall they need a buff to be viable.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Sun Fac is kind of similar to him and was used a ton, it is nice to have a slow tank so their taunt lasts longer
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    So is visas marr but you would still date her

This.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Sun Fac is kind of similar to him and was used a ton, it is nice to have a slow tank so their taunt lasts longer

Sun Fac sits at 109 base speed, which is 14 more than Kanan.
    And his main strength was his dispell on basic with 50% counter chance. That's what made him so good at a time where dispell were not common, AoE dispell even less.

The taunt was just icing on the cake.
  • Options
    I think the reason he is so slow is because his unique is basically a soft taunt. Unless you have a high health tank already taunting to take all the counterattacks he is probably going to be the focus of single target damage just to get rid of his unique as soon as possible.
  • Options
    Because he is blind

35l6qzs.png

Dang it, I was about to post it.

He's Asian so he's still going to be fast.
  • Options

I guess that's why, but they failed. Phoenix are really in a bad spot right now, and Kanan doesn't help.
    Overall they need a buff to be viable.

I really think they release some characters / builds with their optimal use being for PVE content - raids in particular - not arena. Phoenix for example had zero of the elite arena skills that are meta these days or even in the past 6 months. They look incredible as a PVE squad however.
  • Options
    Because he is blind

35l6qzs.png

Not actually blind. He's just a master troll.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I gotta agree Kanan is my Favorite in The Rebels show and I was incredibly disappointed to see how Lack luster he was..... I even paid 10$ for a extra star lol really I know his abilities with Phoenix should have been good but alone he is nothing special and even with Phoenix he is meh. Speed has a lot to do with it but his kit isn't any better either
  • Options
    The way it is set up, if Janus adds Offense down then dies, it will not expire.. You get the same thing with ackbar and tactical genius...

Could be useful vs teams with no cleanser....
  • Options
    Because he is blind
    +1
    Because he is blind

35l6qzs.png

Reasons:
    1. Blind
    2. Bad show
    3. He can't fight
    4. He sucks at force
    6. Bad show
    7. Bad show
    8. Bad show
    9. He's a padawan
    10. Bad show

Lmao, couldn't have said it better
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    StarWhales wrote: »
    Because he is blind
    +1
    Because he is blind

35l6qzs.png

Reasons:
    1. Blind
    2. Bad show
    3. He can't fight
    4. He sucks at force
    6. Bad show
    7. Bad show
    8. Bad show
    9. He's a padawan
    10. Bad show

They could have listed actual critisicms of the show rather than being an unoriginal troll
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    StarWhales wrote: »
    Because he is blind
    +1
    Because he is blind

35l6qzs.png

Reasons:
    1. Blind
    2. Bad show
    3. He can't fight
    4. He sucks at force
    6. Bad show
    7. Bad show
    8. Bad show
    9. He's a padawan
    10. Bad show

They could have listed actual critisicms of the show rather than being an unoriginal troll

It still makes me laugh every time I read it
  • CameronD
    150 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Scarif rebel pathfinder isn't a generic nameless toon, if you look closely he's designed after the squad leader in charge of dentonation of the bombs, his name is melshi ya WEEB.
  • 3so
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe he just has bad foot work as a character... and churrit was blind also yes, but as indiciated in the movie his other sense were heightened from his blindness... kanans only been blind for like 2 weeks he's still getting used to it and wasn't properly trained(by who I think is the worst Jedi ever...)so I doubt that's a logical reason to make him faster for the devs?
  • Options
    The speed of many of the characters doesn't make sense. Why is Darth Maul so slow? He's pokey as can be. Sure, he can go again if he kills with a hit, but his base speed is just awful. Some toons are just slow.
  • Options
    Look at the Phoenix faction as a whole. What do you want Kanan to do? Attack? Ezra has his Watch and Learn ability, which you can use to make Kanan attack out-of-turn. Then there's Zeb, who can give Retribution to Kanan. Then Hera can give him Back-up plan. When it's Kanan's turn, he can taunt and boost protection. Now you've got a taunting tank with 100% counter, protection up, and guaranteed revive.

Sure, give him 140 speed too. Let's get this power creep train to full steam!

By the way, I just saw somebody add this guy to their Jedi squad in Arena yesterday. g10 4* teamed up with zQGJ, Yoda, GK, JKA. He was in 23rd on our ladder; today is 21st.