How often do you face wiggs in GW?

Just ran through a Galactic War and faced 9 Wiggs teams out of 12 opponents. I don't mind it as they are easy wins but I was wondering if this is normal for everyone else

Replies

• Options
    Not really normal for me.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Rarely
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Actually I'd be happy to face wiggs teams in arena
  • Options
    My shards not that old and they are very common in the arena still along with nihilus sith. I see nihilus sith daily in GW but wiggs only a few times a week. Lots a Jedi sans GK too which is just wonderful. My Cad Bane actually gets some exercise outside of scoundrel activities.
  • Options
    I'm on a late '16/early '17 shard and I face 2 per day. All on either 6,9,11,12, and even sometimes 10. With turn meter advantage, they are no problem. Every other day tho, one of those Wiggs has a Chaze with it. Even with turn meter advantage, it can be a pain. If it's on node 12, it doesn't bother me. When I get it on 6, it is a pain because I have to throw my best at it and it weakens them for battle 12 and it can be hard to reset cool downs for the last battle.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Normally 5+ every day.
  • Options
    As often as possible.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    I see Biggs in a lot of my low level GW nodes, and Wiggs in most of them other than 6, 9, 11, and 12. The 6, 9, 11, 12 nodes are usually actually harder teams like Zaul, Nihilus, Zader, zQGJ, and the likes. Although occasionally I get random old meta teams of Phasma, Rey and QGJ which is a nice throwback, but thats usually just node 6.
  • Options
    I also hit 9 today
  • Options
    Usually 2-3 squads max at the tail end of the gw. Not an issue as ny squad then has the tm and I can shock/stun them before they can attack
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    2 or 3 at most. About the same as Empire/Sith.
  • Options
    2 times, lately.
  • Options
    4 times a day
  • Options
    2-3 times per 12 nodes. But better them than the GK-Barris-BAZE-fives combo or sith teams =D
  • Options
    I get more jedi teams than anything. Or mixed groups. Usually lead by either Lumiara or Dooku. Wiggs will show up every so often, usually with Dooku
  • Options
    4x Wiggs teams today
  • Options
    There is a character named Wiggs? :o
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    I often feel it's rigged to set you up against teams you shouldn't be good against. Mostly because while I see complaints about Wiggs and others, I run into Sidious under Maul lead an inordinate number of times, allowing Sidious to solo my Jedi team with his crazy evasion (under ai control).
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    It's usually 'how many easy nodes have dodge leads', which ends up being all of them (except for nodes 6,910)
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Geez, 9?!?!

Think the most I've had was 3, but normally only see 1 or 2.

Most of my nodes are trash teams with no synergy, or jedi teams. Had one badass droid team about a week ago on Node 12.
  • Options
    Not often anymore. I get a ton of ZQGJ, Zaul, Zihilus and Zader teams tho :s
  • Options
    I think I usually bump into about 3, 9 seems more extreme. I'm seeing a lot more Chaze squads now that they're more accessible. Still manage to pluck through it though. Occasionally I get stopped by a ZGJ, Zoda, JKA, Aayla, Kit Fisto squad. So much foresight :,(
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    Actually I'd be happy to face wiggs teams in arena

Arena and Galactic War are different hate to break it to ya
  • Options
    I think I usually bump into about 3, 9 seems more extreme. I'm seeing a lot more Chaze squads now that they're more accessible. Still manage to pluck through it though. Occasionally I get stopped by a ZGJ, Zoda, JKA, Aayla, Kit Fisto squad. So much foresight :,(

Ew. Yea I come across that ZGJ team from time to time. Usually have to sacrifice a team so that I can kill QGJ.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Once a day. Maybe twice.
  • Options

Ew. Yea I come across that ZGJ team from time to time. Usually have to sacrifice a team so that I can kill QGJ.

Same, JKA and Zoda if I'm lucky. Then I throw in maul to slap on some daze. Still takes nice rng to swing it
  • Options
    I see one probably about every 3-4 days. Not very often.
    -=| Phloydius |=-

Looking for a Good Family Friendly Guild? We have over 40 members, Do Heroic Rancor Raids, have several 80-85 Players - but accept new players who are active & friendly. We love to help each other & grow as a team. Interested? Send Me a PM, or if you currently have no guild just send me an ally request, and I'll accept and invite you to the guild.

Ally Code: 653-141-869
    Guild: Boyos
    My Facebook Profile