To everyone asking for updates or new content.

This week is Star Wars celebration. I'm positive the devs have been hanging onto things for this week. Give it some time we will most likely get a huge influx of news and updates as this week goes on.

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Why do you believe this? Please do tell.
  • Options
    @Boo Star Wars celebration has all sorts of video game presence there. The new battlefront trailer is coming out on Saturday. But most specifically last year I believe they gave cantina double drops as well as a couple of updates and previews of what is to come. Plus Eajesse was on his way there yesterday according to twitter.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Coolmcdrew wrote: »
    @Boo Star Wars celebration has all sorts of video game presence there. The new battlefront trailer is coming out on Saturday. But most specifically last year I believe they gave cantina double drops as well as a couple of updates and previews of what is to come. Plus Eajesse was on his way there yesterday according to twitter.

Cool - thanks for the info.

By the way - what new Battlefront trailer? they can't have made a battlefront 4 already??
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »

By the way - what new Battlefront trailer? they can't have made a battlefront 4 already??

I think they are releasing it almost at the same time as the movie
  • Options

SW bf 2....
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    didn't they preview wicket and r2d2 last year? we still don't have them to collect.... :(
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

SW bf 2....

Battlefront 2???? Now I am really confused.

Battlefront and Battlefront 2 came out on the xbox - both were backwards compatible with the 360 I believe then the next Battlefront came out on the next gen consoles - Xbone, so this will be Battlefront 4???

Or is it more DLC???
  • Options

SW bf 2....

Battlefront and Battlefront 2 came out on the xbox - both were backwards compatible with the 360 I believe then the next Battlefront came out on the next gen consoles - Xbone, so this will be Battlefront 4???

Or is it more DLC???

Lol! They made new games with the same name as the originals. There is a new battlefront titled bf2 even though it technically will be 4 coming in November most likely.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options

Meanwhile it's confirmed. We get the resistence, ewoks... and duh,uh, let's throw in the naught for good measure vs separatists for Star Wars celebration weekend!
  • Options
    Some stun guns and cuffs would be really good...
  • Options
    Perhaps we get a separatist event with a new capital ship after that one - like the last time when some development told the world about it and I over slept it ^^

There was a time, when they promised Thursday or Friday news about what's going on and what to expect, where did this get lost?!
  • Options
    The real star wars celebration is May 4. They will do something for that day.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Winter wrote: »
    The real star wars celebration is May 4. They will do something for that day.

Are you aware of whats happenjng this week? Theres a huge convention with panels, trailers, etc
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Sarryen wrote: »
    didn't they preview wicket and r2d2 last year? we still don't have them to collect.... :(

True, but they also previewed the tank raid which we do have.
  • Options
    1 out of 3 ain't bad???
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    Tomorrow is Tuesday, a day that often gets updates for us. It is also the release date of the new Thrawn book. We've been getting Phoenix content every Thursday for the past few weeks, and there are two ships coming up. Tuesday to Thursday sounds about right for a pre-event patch. Gives us a couple days to try to level and gear as much as we think we need to get ready for whatever format this whole "use Phoenix Squad to get their ships" event will use. Beyond that, I'd expect radio silence heading into a major Star Wars event. They'll want as much to drop during Celebration as possible.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nothermike wrote: »
    Tomorrow is Tuesday, a day that often gets updates for us. It is also the release date of the new Thrawn book. We've been getting Phoenix content every Thursday for the past few weeks, and there are two ships coming up. Tuesday to Thursday sounds about right for a pre-event patch. Gives us a couple days to try to level and gear as much as we think we need to get ready for whatever format this whole "use Phoenix Squad to get their ships" event will use. Beyond that, I'd expect radio silence heading into a major Star Wars event. They'll want as much to drop during Celebration as possible.

I would agree except for 1 thing. They might give us the info and an update but the event would be next week and this week we would get the crystal packs back in the store for people to "prepare" i.e. spend money before th events.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

SW bf 2....

Or is it more DLC???

Lol! They made new games with the same name as the originals. There is a new battlefront titled bf2 even though it technically will be 4 coming in November most likely.

Sweet - lets hope they do a better job than they did with the last one.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Sarryen wrote: »

True, but they also previewed the tank raid which we do have.

After a 2 month delay (which I was okay with), but we didn't even get an explanation as to why they axed R2 and Wicket.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Some stun guns and cuffs would be really good...

it wont happen ever... you know what "bottleneck" means right?
This discussion has been closed.