Zeta Sidious

Can anyone tell me the benefits of zeta-ing Sidious under zeta Vader? Do you gain more DOTs?

Replies

• Options
    50% bonus potency allows the dots and exposes to stick better, and you get a health bonus based on your potency.
  • CamaroAMF
    1284 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Higher potency for AoE DOTs and expose on special. Extra health
  • Options
    Thanks folks.
  • Options
    I find the best thing about zeta Sid is the guaranteed 50% TM gain whenever someone dies. He and Maul can usually decimate the early battles in GW without anyone else ever getting a turn.
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Options
    I find the best thing about zeta Sid is the guaranteed 50% TM gain whenever someone dies. He and Maul can usually decimate the early battles in GW without anyone else ever getting a turn.

This is an excellent benefit, but burying the lead somewhat.

You want Zidious for your Zader team for Heroic Rancor and P2/P4 of AAT. You can also make a decent arena team with Zader Zidious Boba TFP and Shore. The health boost from the zeta also makes him live longer in battles. Zader/Zidious are like peas and carrots.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    zSid has a base crit chance of ~41%. His aoe will usually apply 1 dot and upon crit, can add 2 more for a total of 3 dots and expose on all your opponents. He and zVader work quite well together.

I played zSid for a long time under zVader. The only caution to watch for, is your opponent using Rex lead. Sid is so fast and has such high crit chance, you're like to give a lot of tm. Other than that, ya. They are great together and I don't regret my zeta on sid at all.