I am confused by the mood of the forum...

2Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    SlabRankle wrote: »
    Is no one else suspicious that OP is some sort of alien sent to infiltrate the human race or an Amish on Rumspringa?

Just you.

Just curious - are tin foil hats sweaty? ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Is no one else suspicious that OP is some sort of alien sent to infiltrate the human race or an Amish on Rumspringa?

Shhhhhhh... The outer rim is getting crowded, we gotta figure out how to coexist in this far away galaxy peacefully... or else we will be forced to use excess force to exterminate this race and take it as ours!!!!

Too much?
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Im confused by people here as well, they all say "NO MORE REBELS!!!!!!" but then go and ask for Jedi Luke who is a REBEL

But Luke wasn't the biggest part of the rebellion since he became a jedi, since then he followed the jedi path to destroy the sith. It was just a coincidence he helped take down the empire by doing that.
  • Options
    Im confused by people here as well, they all say "NO MORE REBELS!!!!!!" but then go and ask for Jedi Luke who is a REBEL

59249653.jpg

Jedi Luke... JEDI Luke JEDI JEDI JEDI i must be missing something JEDI JEDI JEDI idk i still dont get it JEDI JEDI JEDI now i get it he is a rebel!!! JEDI JEDI JEDI so it's the same Rebel= Jedi makes sense. Order 66 failed they forgot to kill so many Jedi=Rebels
  • Options
    Valace21 wrote: »
    It's funny that everytime there is an uproar there are posts like this one, praising and defending the devs.

So far what have we got, well not a whole heck of a lot really. Since the Krenick event we have got 3* toons that we need to spend a fortune on to get them usable. There are exceptions Nihilus is usable at 4*, but the majority are not.

They took mod packs away and replaced them with some Mr Hyde wannabe, inflated price, no variety and little to no gold and 5 dot mods.

No Yoda style event, bugged Phoenix squadron event, in which we have to spend a fortune on to again get anywhere.

No new content for advanced players since the haat came out, a raid which completely screwed up the guild structure.

I spent on the mod packs by the way, because I couldn't get the mods any other way, because the mods in shipments are way overpriced, and farming mods is impossible.

Double drops for cantina? How about double drops for ya know gear? Yea I would have been excited 4 months ago, but there isn't anything worth farming because they are placing the best characters in hard nodes, they threw Chirrut in fleet shipments making it an impossible choice between that an zetas, and you have to have Chirrut to run anything besides Sith or maybe a QGJ zeta team.

I am pretty disillusioned with this game an I honestly don't know how long I am going to keep playing it.

More like destroyed guild structure. Nothing like having to bail on your mates to get gear, let alone GK!

And mods.. Holy cow, mods have killed the game for more than a few, and they take the cake for premeditated money grab-o-ramma in a mobile game! It is like a tornado that refuses to stop, just keeps coming back around!

Yoda should be here already, every 2nd Thursday every other month is what they said..

Spend a fortune to get anywhere, betray guild for gear and shards, or never get any, and always be in the dark.

The devs expect you to come here to find out anything, then half the time it isn't true, and when it is true, you go back to finding out you have to spend a fortune to get anywhere.. All the while there is precrafting by a very lucky few, package bugs that benefit a very lucky few, RNG that will make your head ache again and again, and then they hit ya with another money grab featuring mods, or ships!! Oh great... Here comes the tornado..
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options

Nah, he's just one of us. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options

59249653.jpg

Jedi Luke... JEDI Luke JEDI JEDI JEDI i must be missing something JEDI JEDI JEDI idk i still dont get it JEDI JEDI JEDI now i get it he is a rebel!!! JEDI JEDI JEDI so it's the same Rebel= Jedi makes sense. Order 66 failed they forgot to kill so many Jedi=Rebels

The JEDI LUKE people constantly scream about is Luke from Episode 5/6. And guess what HE IS part of the rebellion. By Jedi Luke they mean Luke with a lightsaber.
  • Options

Shhhhhhh... The outer rim is getting crowded, we gotta figure out how to coexist in this far away galaxy peacefully... or else we will be forced to use excess force to exterminate this race and take it as ours!!!!

Too much?

Lol no that great. Made me giggle.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    What's new? There's been no new content since the first marquee event with DT and Krennic in January. Changing the toon you win and toons you fight does not constitute "new". More like a lazy repetitive way to flood the game with new toons you can't possibly gear without spending. That's my beef.
  • Options
    2) Not everyone should be able to get these ships if you didn't put time or effort into your Phoenix Squadron. It said at the beginning of the Phoenix events in March to get them ready for April. Many people ignored them because "they weren't going to be meta in arena." Now, with two awesome ships that are going to be huge in Fleet Arena, people are upset that there was no way to get them ready for this event. I personally do not buy it. We have had 2-3 credit heists over the past month, which on average goes out to 15 million credits (two 2.5 mil payouts per heist is average). Then on top of that, all the daily challenges, GW, both raids, and LS and DS battles. That seems like more than enough credits for only 5 of those characters to get to 85 each and get them to a g8 at least and be competitive in the event and maybe unlock the ships.

Many people ignored them because they cost $400 a toon to make viable.
  • MaulResurected
    556 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    HZMBMiT.gif
    maybe people want luke in his prime not one that got beat up by tuskens

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Also, 3* lvl 85 G8 Phoenix squad is an utter waste of resources and completely useless. That's probably the worst investment an already strapped F2P player like myself could make.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Thats the worst thing about it, community feels entitled to everything that is released, eg "bad rewards from tournaments" when you got free stuff regerdless. Or not being able to finish galactic war
  • Options
    Byakuya wrote: »
    Thats the worst thing about it, community feels entitled to everything that is released, eg "bad rewards from tournaments" when you got free stuff regerdless. Or not being able to finish galactic war

It's not that I think I'm entitled to free stuff b/c I play the game (and for the record, I never complain about not being able to beat GW), but if they could make the monthly "Here's a bunch of new characters, no we didn't fix anything that is wrong w/ the game even if it's been an issue for a year." less of a blatant cash grab, that would be great. I understand that p2p players are the only reason this game is still going. Hell I'm even one of them, but I don't have $2000 to drop on this game every month for new toons. And neither does 99.9999999999999% of their player base. So if they are going to continue to tell me the hundreds of dollars I've spent don't entitle me to a working product b/c I can't spend thousands a month, then I won't be playing this game anymore. And if they can't get their act together, and ever do anything they say on time w/o crashing the game, they won't get another dime of my money.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forum! :)

People have a lot of different views on stuff and things, because humans. It's not a bad thing. :)

this will probably get me in trouble but tell that to some of the mods on your team who keep deleting discussions of a certain subject. closing them would have been more than appropriate because i can assure those kinds of comments in those deleted discussions will continually come up from time to time.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Byakuya wrote: »

No. It's that this game is so cheap and doesn't reward grinding or long term players. It's RNG luck on gear drops or spending $$$ for literally everything in this game.
  • EkoDroid
    152 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Also, 3* lvl 85 G8 Phoenix squad is an utter waste of resources and completely useless. That's probably the worst investment an already strapped F2P player like myself could make.

Let's not act like the devs don't know this, and didn't plan it this way! They did, they always do, hence all the packs being available again, but not viable in arena, etc. because they are forcing an investment, and they want you to get as little as possible.. Kinda makes me sick..

Edit: very glad to be totally wrong! Kinda feel bad to jump to conclusions, sorry!
    Post edited by EkoDroid on
  • Options
    What's new? There's been no new content since the first marquee event with DT and Krennic in January. Changing the toon you win and toons you fight does not constitute "new". More like a lazy repetitive way to flood the game with new toons you can't possibly gear without spending. That's my beef.

I disagree. Great way to introduce characters that people love and into. Still, I say be patient, something new should be coming in the next couple months

It is a waste, until they are released F2P 6 weeks later and you can 7* them and make them viable in a month or two. Now if the 3* lvl 85, g8 doesn't get you the ships, then yes that is not fair at all.

• Options
    Well, you can't make everyone happy. All you can do is enjoy the game the best you can :)
    Well, you can't make everyone happy. All you can do is enjoy the game the best you can :)

Most confusing thing ever was how people were complaining about the x4 speed. Probably the single best thing to happen to this game... and people still complained.

I gave up on humanity a little more after that one.

Lol I LOVE the 4x speed ... a life saver especially with fleet battles!! Also helps with dealing with arena snipers who don't time their attacks perfectly to payout ...
  • Options

Too much?

Now you're talking my language!!! Just ask the Porporites.
  • Options

Too much?

Now you're talking my language!!! Just ask the Porporites.

Maybe earth might be the location for Star Wars Episode X. Make a NEW Starkiller base by Harvesting the energy of the sun AND all the Planets cores! (EVEN BIGGER DEATH STAR)
  • Options
    Out of all this we get precrafting 3.0 ship omega mats released to certain players
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    Out of all this we get precrafting 3.0 ship omega mats released to certain players

They can still make that right. So I am holding of on criticism about that.
  • Options
    It is a gamers way to complain, we b....therfor we are. As one dev put it "If everyone was happy in game, I'd know something was wrong". LOL
  • Options
    I think one of the big issues with this game right now and the past few weeks is the available activities themselves:
    Everything is somehow related to levelling or gearing up characters for ranked play/special event/raid x y z.

What this game really badly badly needs is activities like friendly skirmishing with friends and/or guildmates, in a form that
    1. doesn't cost any currency whatsoever.
    2. doesn't punish for failing.
    3. can be repeatedly done.

I have suggested this already a couple of times, please give us the option to save a squad or two which our guild members can battle against. It will not only add some FUN to the game but also promote and encourage building different characters or squads after seeing the potentional of team A vs. team B - not only on LordSkunk's, AhnaldT101, MobileGamer's or SmithieD's YouTube videos but also live in our own hands !
  • Options

I disagree, those ship packs are available to everyone that wishes to purchase them. Your claim is a wee bit exaggerated methinks.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

I disagree, those ship packs are available to everyone that wishes to purchase them. Your claim is a wee bit exaggerated methinks.

This is true - the packs are available again.

One thing that is odd is the precident. This might be the first time I can remember where an upgrade ability (gear, mat, etc) is behind a pay wall. She, there have been characters or shios before - but this is different. Not sure I'm a fan. This is like letting f2p players get a character to 6* - but then making them pay $10 for the 7th.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I didn't get all of them too high yet, except for Kanan and Ezra :) both are lvl 85, 4* & almost g11s
  • Options
    Weltall wrote: »
    I think one of the big issues with this game right now and the past few weeks is the available activities themselves:
    Everything is somehow related to levelling or gearing up characters for ranked play/special event/raid x y z.

What this game really badly badly needs is activities like friendly skirmishing with friends and/or guildmates, in a form that
    1. doesn't cost any currency whatsoever.
    2. doesn't punish for failing.
    3. can be repeatedly done.

I have suggested this already a couple of times, please give us the option to save a squad or two which our guild members can battle against. It will not only add some FUN to the game but also promote and encourage building different characters or squads after seeing the potentional of team A vs. team B - not only on LordSkunk's, AhnaldT101, MobileGamer's or SmithieD's YouTube videos but also live in our own hands !

Definitely agree with that. Would love to have a skirmish mode and try out different teams