How will jedi Luke be released

KyloJinFinnRen
284 posts Member
edited April 2017
Im thinking like the yoda or Palpatine event. Or a reward shard for a raid like the death star raid?What you guys and gals think? Oh you know hez going be in the game soon. The last Jedi Dec. Another question . Should it be Rotj luke or ep 8 Luke?
Post edited by KyloJinFinnRen on

Replies

• Options
    I think farmer Luke is gonna be reworked into a "Jedi Luke"
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options

So if you have a farmer Luke 7* you get a 7* Luke? Loool
  • Options
    Yoda type event with the only character to go in is farm boy luke
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

I want my Luke to be dual- wielding a musket and a lightsaber with hermit Yoda on his back.
  • Options
    Manny415 wrote: »
    Yoda type event with the only character to go in is farm boy luke

I like this idea.
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    Im thinking like the yoda or Palpatine event. Or a reward shard for a raid like the death star raid?

i think a yoda event but with empire characters needed. but while a death star raid would be cool i don't think they should do it yet as we need raids against light side targets that reward a dark side character
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Possibly like k2so on android. A week long event. You'll have to have a specific team at a specific level to complete all phases. But getting to 5* will be Easy. Like yoda and EP. 6 and 7 * will be harder and your specific team will have to be geared quite well.
    Yoda was released about the same time the cap went to 80, EP at 85. So Luke will be 90.
  • Options

Lol you'd have to seven star and gear 11 farmer Luke then a new set of stars up to 14 gets added. If you get that then you get one star Jedi luke. Every seven stars gets you another star for Jedi Luke. Now that would be a royal pain in the behind
  • Options
    I would assume he'd be the prize for a new raid. Most people that started doing HAAT early have Kenobi 7* now. With the HAAT becoming pretty stale we're due for a new one.

I would like to see him as a Yoda/Palp style event that requires a faction most don't have 7* so he's a challenge and a reward like Palps was initially.
  • Winter
    27 posts Member
    Options

I hope that is a joke
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Possibly like k2so on android. A week long event. You'll have to have a specific team at a specific level to complete all phases. But getting to 5* will be Easy. Like yoda and EP. 6 and 7 * will be harder and your specific team will have to be geared quite well.
    Yoda was released about the same time the cap went to 80, EP at 85. So Luke will be 90.

If the 6th Tier of the Yoda event is "harder" than the previous 5, then someone doesn't know harder. I had trouble getting Yoda unlocked 2 months ago. Just got JKA to 6* today, and beat the 6th tier with JKA lead, Ahsoka, Lumi, JC, and Mace. None of them are higher than G7, and JKA is my highest level at 72. None of the others are above lvl 63.
  • Options
    £10 a shard?
  • Faerl
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Why only Jedi Luke is seek by player ...
    Luke as so much other incarnation more fun :
    - Luke tauntaun rider
    - Luke Wampa Food
    - Luke of Bespin which will switch side when Vader tell : I'm your father ...
    - Luke pilot
    - Luke rebel hero ....

So no need to have a jedi luke :dizzy:
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Very carefully... An event where we can use Jedi or Rebels to fight the empire.
  • Options
    Unfortunately I doubt it will be a Yoda style event. I think it will be more along the lines of a Raid Han or General Kenobi.
  • Options
    The devs said there wouldn't be a new raid for a while so it'll probably be a yoda style event requiring empire units. Ea Jesse tweeted that may and June would have two fan favorites being released and luke is in their new game trailer so there's a strong case for him being released soon
  • Options
    We are probably getting Grand Master Luke first.
  • Options

Lol you'd have to seven star and gear 11 farmer Luke then a new set of stars up to 14 gets added. If you get that then you get one star Jedi luke. Every seven stars gets you another star for Jedi Luke. Now that would be a royal pain in the behind

Shut ur mouth. That be nightmarish . Dont give ideas like that to be used
  • Options
    Time for the Jedi to end!? ... Bye Luke!
  • Options
    Obo_Nâm wrote: »
    Time for the Jedi to end!? ... Bye Luke!

Well i can assume you like sith.
    Its all good. Yet we gotta have luke in order to seeif he can be killed. Could be time for the sith to end
  • Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Winter wrote: »

I hope that is a joke

Why? They've done lots of reworks in the past. Only difference this time would be swapping skins.
  • Options
    CG TopHat said when announcing the new release cadence that there would be a couple "yoda style" events this year for very special characters. I bet Luke is one of those characters if he is not the reward character for a death star raid.
  • Options
    Dang it man, I hope he won't require empire to unlock :/ My imperials su ck a lot, except for vader and palps..
  • Options
    Pretty sure the May character is going to be R2D2 if we are to believe the recent update.
  • Options
    Goodhelmet wrote: »
    Pretty sure the May character is going to be R2D2 if we are to believe the recent update.

Yeah agreed. But there are two fan favorites coming out in May and June, so Luke could be one of them. My guess is still that he is a reward character for a new raid, but we will see!