Well this just happened.....

So I just went to open a bronsium and wouldnt you know it. I pull a 4* Boba! I start to freak out while I open another pack and....... you wont believe this: I PULL 32 BOBA SHARDS!!! I LITTERALLY started farming him a yesterday so I currently have 45 shards! Miracles do happen!

Replies

• Options
    Nice. You must have made many sacrifices to the RNG.
  • Options
    So I just went to open a bronsium and wouldnt you know it. I pull a 4* Boba! I start to freak out while I open another pack and....... you wont believe this: I PULL 32 BOBA SHARDS!!! I LITTERALLY started farming him a yesterday so I currently have 45 shards! Miracles do happen!

Nice! Four star Boba Fett was the 1st bronzium character I ever pulled.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Quick, someone start a Nerf Bobba thread QUICK!

Congrats on your pull! That's amazing!

Edit: I hit reply too quick.. :|
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! One of my first pack also contained a 4-star character.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    nice pull, boba was also my first 4* from bronzium

the one I was waiting on all this time was 4* Ima Gun Di and I finally pulled him from bronzium a few days ago :D just when I thought bronziums no longer gave out full 4* characters
  • Options
    Congrats! Sometimes you just win mini-jackpots. Hopefully you don't experience what I recently did - over the last 3 days, simmed 2 hard nodes trying to get shards. Out of 18 Sims, got 1 shard... then went to Cantina, 10 sims, got 1 shard... What the heck am I not doing right?

Sorry just had to vent. Feel free to delete this post as it's not useful in any way.
  • Options
    Nice job!!!
  • Options
    Congrats! Sometimes you just win mini-jackpots. Hopefully you don't experience what I recently did - over the last 3 days, simmed 2 hard nodes trying to get shards. Out of 18 Sims, got 1 shard... then went to Cantina, 10 sims, got 1 shard... What the heck am I not doing right?

Sorry just had to vent. Feel free to delete this post as it's not useful in any way.

I know the feeling.No Rey shards or dooku shards for two days straight and as if the game finally took pity on me and gave me 1 measly dooku shard from bronzium.lol.BTW congrats to OP for the boba pulls he is great in gw.
  • FolsomTony
    374 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Trying like mad to get more Kylo in Cantina. First 12 tries, 2 shards.
    Refresh for 100 crystals, and then 0 for 12.
    That's 2 for 24 today. I am 9 short to get to 5*. Grind is an understatement. I was hoping for tomorrow.
    Now it looks like it will be at least 3 more days.

Somebody else is balancing me out, somewhere. They must have gotten 9 or 10 shards out of 12 attempts.

Edit- Was thinking Kylo, typed FOTP.
    Post edited by FolsomTony on
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Nice pull!

I had the same thing happen with Jedi Knight Guardian yesterday. Uh, yay! *slow clap* :)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Lucky you! GZ! :smiley:
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    Gratz! 4* Boba was also the first full toon I got from bronze....was my first week of playing. He was by far my strongest toon at the time and made progression a lot more easier in the early going, but more importantly (for CG), got me hooked onto this game :)

Back to back Boba Fett though is amazing!
  • Options
    Totally jealous.
    Congrats though
  • Options
    That's awesome! The only full character Ive gotten was Tarkin :|
  • Options
    Nice!!! Congrats bud.
  • Options
    Nice. Some people are just lucky. I've only ever gotten shards from bronziums.