Guild struggle

Just been kicked out of a guild (again) for being the top contributor and receiving top awards, and this has happened 3 times! So can I just spread the message and say be careful guys cause I think certain guilds do it deliberately. And if anyone is looking for an active guild member that can contribute a lot then my code is 584-996-557 thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Can you please tell us more? We want to hear more about your situation.
  • Options
    @DroidsURLooking4 the last 3 raids I've done with my last guild I was top 3 nearly everytime last night they put an announcement up saying they'd be starting a heroic raid tonight and they booted me this morning I got along with everyone in the guild just fine so I've no idea why they booted me so I'm only assuming they've done it because I always finish 1st or 2nd and the guild before that booted me when the results were finalising.
  • Options
    I think some self-reflection may be in order, brother.

Let's assume, hypothetically that there was some reason other than "I keep finishing 1st" why you are getting booted three times in a row from a guild. Not saying there is, just hypothetically. Any ideas on what that reason could be?

Once is an outlier. Twice is a coincidence. But three times? That's a pattern. Some honest assessments of what you might be doing, or more importantly, how you might be percieved by others, would be of immense beneift to your attempts at remaining in a guild in the longer term.
  • Options
    Yeah I mean gloating about my 7star nihilus and getting close to Zeta might be annoying but hardly think that's a reason? Other than that I hardly ever use group chat.
  • Options
    We would love to have you on our guild if you're interested
  • Options
    I think you may have just stumbled upon a revelation.

In my guild, being a braggart and an overall d0uche isn't enough to get you booted. But 1) people won't throw donations your way, and 2) your leash is shorter whenever there is a legitimate reason to make room for a new guildie.

Some new jackwagon in our guild joined and within a week was talking about this new stupid expensive thing he just got, and was trying to get people to compliment him on his purchase. Dude even started seding out links to pictures to show off. It demonstrated that he lacked both the maturity and self-awareness to realize he was being a d0uche.

Keep on doing what you are doing by bragging about your toons. But expect to be often deemed as "not fitting in with the chemistry of the guild".
This discussion has been closed.