edited April 2016
    Options
    Dreis, MBH, Chilastra Server - Memeber of Night City, Talus
    I fight the good fight
  • Jivaro
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Who here played? If so from when to when? Server? Profs/Class(es)? Guilds?

Jivaro Qel-Jairus; Starsider; longest-running mayor of Solaria, Rori and was known for being associated with GFA (Galactic Freedom Alliance). I was also the "server first" title holder for finishing all of the hunting collections.

I played from beta 3 until the game officially closed. In beta, I got to witness the first official wedding when they tested the rings and got to meet some of the devs including Q-3P0. If he didn't make the wedding, I was supposed to give away the bride.

In the original version, I was a true dabbler - never mastering. One of the devs was even impressed with how close to making jedi I was, though he was not allowed to give hints or say exactly how close (at that point you had to do a lot of different things to unlock jedi - chiefly, mastering a profession).

Later on I became a spy, only because it was the closest thing to being a scout. Feel free to click here if you want to learn more about my character...
    Jivaro Qel-Jairus: Starsider Refugee - Officer in the Rouse Order.
  • Options
    Hey Telaan i dont kno if i remember playing with you or not but i was apart of JKO when they started on other games and i also played pre CU on bloodfin with jko under the name chin-chilla do you know if anyone from the guild still plays any games? Or this emu ? Like audio or alphawolf
  • Options
    Such a great game, nothing will beat the memories of first logging in and creating my first character Spliff a wookie and interacting with one the best communities in any game I've played.
    Made my first home on lok before vehicles and before I knew what I was doing. As you can imagine I was black barred just trying to make it home more times the I would care to admit.

Anyway I still play on the emu server awakening, if anyone still has the urge to relive the past come check it out. The player base is nothing like live so don't expect to see a lot of people in non player cities. Pvp is basically BH vs Jedi on awakening but swgemu server has many more players but no Jedi yet.

Hope some of you guys check it out, the community is still awesome.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Amth
    197 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I unlocked my server's first Jedi during permadeath days, and one of the first few in the entire game. Did gaming magazine and website interviews and even was afforded the luxury of Alpha testing upcoming content/patches.

Game was amazing and brought many memories. One of my best memories was being allowed to test Jedi for the combat upgrade. There were only 5 of us allowed. And 3 of the people stayed in a private home all day so they didn't get attacked by bounty hunters. Theed was covered with imperials, literally hundreds of them. I took my Jedi (cloaked) into theed, dropped a chain lightning on a group of players (probably 50 of them) and then had an epic battle. Here is an old screenshot of it. Mind you, I was literally the only Jedi on this test center server, and I had access to a blue frog in a hut right outside of Anchorhead, which allowed me to change my skills and get lightsaber crafting materials.

FZAL27Q.jpg
    Post edited by Amth on
    Looking for a Guild? Click here for our recruitment post
  • Options
    Haha that is awesome, wish I had saved some screen shots from back then.

So how many memories does this bring back.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1aqSp7Qji-M
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    I played from Launch until the NGE came out. I was heart broken by that update. We begged for them to reverse that update as soon as it hit beta. I was on Bria. Mostly I was a Mon Calamari doctor. I can remember spending hours in the starports buffing everyone before being able to automate it. Later I unlocked my Jedi through the village route. My guild was Omerta <O>.
  • Options
    TKM/Doc, so much fun hanging on Dantoine on Friday night buffing people then running to buy more buff packs lol Good times..
This discussion has been closed.