Gar Saxon 7* G11 zeta'd arena video.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Gar saxon is garbage

There are plenty of Phoenix dolls to play with.
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    coeuss wrote: »
    I am interested to see a 100% Empire team for the 100% counter chance. If there are a few reworked Empire in the future, seems like Gar lead could be quite interesting.
    get daze and all your interesting will be lost.
    Also his leader ability gives only 50% chance.
    Say what team you want to see, I can make a video.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I was more thinking off:
    ZVader lead, ep, GK, ISC and gar could be a demolishing comp, you??
  • Options
    Here is Gar lead with DT and krennic against the same zaul team
    https://youtu.be/U8sZBGkliyk
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Striker wrote: »
    coeuss wrote: »
    I am interested to see a 100% Empire team for the 100% counter chance. If there are a few reworked Empire in the future, seems like Gar lead could be quite interesting.
    get daze and all your interesting will be lost.
    Also his leader ability gives only 50% chance.
    Say what team you want to see, I can make a video.

Gar lead, zDT, Krennic, Chaze
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    1. Gar's AE is bugged, it is not doing double damage to enemies over 50% TM. BUG
    2. at 0:50 when Savage has Deathmark, it gets overwritten by stealth when he dodges Krennics attack. Deathmark should NOT get removed by stealth. ---- shown to be incorrect.
  • Options
    Thx for the vids
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    1. Gar's AE is bugged, it is not doing double damage to enemies over 50% TM. BUG
    2. at 0:50 when Savage has Deathmark, it gets overwritten by stealth when he dodges Krennics attack. Deathmark should NOT get removed by stealth. BUG

Deathmark gets removed by stealth. You see it all the time with Teebo lead in phase 1 of Rancor raid
  • Options
    Rakim wrote: »
    2. at 0:50 when Savage has Deathmark, it gets overwritten by stealth when he dodges Krennics attack. Deathmark should NOT get removed by stealth. BUG

Deathmark gets removed by stealth. You see it all the time with Teebo lead in phase 1 of Rancor raid

Good point, forgot about that. My bad.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Rakim wrote: »

Good point, forgot about that. My bad.

I think you're right about the bonus damage, I'm not seeing any difference from these videos
  • Options
    I have the same bad impression. Mine is g9 with omegas on kit, but Gar counter strategy doesn't seem to threat the current meta. Need very strong empire toons to this work out, just maybe to deal with the lack of speed.
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    Options
    Gear XI 4*, offence set + base offence secondaries, still only pulled 1-2k per hit. I call him Duracell, as he's like a battery pack versus Sith, granting TM. Tried the following comps: GS Krooper Chaze, Rex GS GK Chaze, Zader zDN GS Chaze, Zader zDN GS DT Shore. All were disappointing except the Zader combo with Chaze. Versus Sith your toast as he hits too light so your waiting for their DN to trip. Looking at video it was like 4K instead of 1-2k hmmm

Xio
  • Options
    Yes, im hoping the rework of veers and other empire toons will make a difference.
  • Options
    In the current meta, gar is pretty horrible.
    The GK, chaze, and Zaul teams win it pretty easily...
    There are some cool team ideas that can be built with him, but not around him.
    If counters would ever be the meta, we would see IGD. But offense (JKA) and speed (QGJ) is more important after all.
    Anyway, a combo with him and FOST and Zylo could be cool. FOST taunt+counter and speedown will be better than RG for example, even under gar lead.
  • Options
    I have other videos too with Gar on youtube, most of them are losses.