Ezra shards

Does anyone know if Ezra is ever likely to have shards become available?? I have him stuck at 4* and don't want to waste time and energy maxing out his gear if not.
Pretty new to the game so not sure what the routine (if any) with the newer characters.
Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/91791/character-release-cadence#latest

That there details the way they're releasing characters. To answer, he should be available in a few weeks. Death Trooper and Krennic worked the same way, and the next ones to be made free should be Nihilius, Sith Assassin and Trooper.

I don't think you need to wait to start using Ezra, I have him at three stars and he's slotted in nicely to my rebel squad.
  • Options
    Thanks for that! I use him for pretty much every battle at the moment, I just don't want to have to leave him behind. Akbar, Ezra and Boba are hectic!
    Wanted him on my Rebel team for Emperor's Demise but that may be wishful thinking
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I currently use 4* Ezra in a top 10 jedi arena team on a Dec. 2015 shard. Works fine. Holds his own. Everyone becomes farmable eventually.