Best All-Purpose Squad for F2P

2Next

Replies

• Options
    The first 2 energy refreshes both for normal and cantina energy are a must-buy :)
    Below level 85, they'll also help you level up.
  • Lekrom1982
    343 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    +1 here for using your 2 cantina and normal energy refreshes, AND for simming the cantina in batches of 2-3 to get decent drops given the RNG system

I recently took my 2nd account past L28 (a month ago) to try and build another account without making the mistakes I made in my main account (like you I found these forums long after I started playing).

On that account I have been able to build an arena team that takes top30 every day (lots of whales already in top20 haha), take fleet arena top10 every day, L62 now.

My arena squad there that works well:
    Lando lead (got him to 6* and now halfway to 7 using Cantina 1E)
    Boba 6*
    Vader 5* (nearly at 6*)
    STHan 6*
    Qui-gon Jinn 5* going to 6...make sure you get him sometime. He adds great speed and utility and his dispel special can give whole team offense up past upgrade 6

I managed to get a 5* yoda and will get a 6* palpatine (Have Biggs and Ackbar nearly 6*) in the next event. I was lucky to be able to use the cantina double drop period as well so I have a 5* Kylo for when I get EP to run with Vader and Boba and Royal Guard in a Dark Side arena team option.

Best advice anyone ever gave me is to work out a farming strategy and stick to it. You are halfway there now.
  • Options
    At the moment anyone still building a squad should do some calculations of whether or not they can assemble a 5* empire team within the next 2 weeks for R2D2.
    He wasn't up when this topic came up but of course he will be a strong pick with massive utility.
  • Options
    At the moment anyone still building a squad should do some calculations of whether or not they can assemble a 5* empire team within the next 2 weeks for R2D2.
    He wasn't up when this topic came up but of course he will be a strong pick with massive utility.

True.

Also want to add that my team mentioned above can easily beat arena Rogue1 teams that are 7 starred and similar level as mine. You just need to know how to take them apart one by one. Synergy between Lando, Boba and STHan helps a lot.
  • Dark_Helmet152
    529 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    zMaul (L), zSavage, zNihilus, SA and EP have me doing very well at the moment as a F2P player. By the time you are able to get 3 zetas, that is unlikely to still hold true.
  • Options
    Congratz on resuscitating a year old thread... :D
  • Minetaridge
    221 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Everytime I click on your link OP I'm seeing an almost maxed out Vader team, wampa, cls. Am I taking crazy pills?

If this is true I don't have much input. Just the usual phoenix for thrawn, imperial troopers for IPD, and the standard rebels team of wedge and Biggs. I'm pretty vanilla though, I mainly focus on rebels and empire, so my advise stops there.

Lol, necro thread. Great.
    Hit the gym.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    Everytime I click on your link OP I'm seeing an almost maxed out Vader team, wampa, cls. Am I taking crazy pills?

If this is true I don't have much input. Just the usual phoenix for thrawn, imperial troopers for IPD, and the standard rebels team of wedge and Biggs. I'm pretty vanilla though, I mainly focus on rebels and empire, so my advise stops there.

Lol, necro thread. Great.
    Kinda cool to see how far I've come in a year. It looks like the advice here really paid off. Anyways, thanks for the advice (even if it is a year late).
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closing this necro
This discussion has been closed.