What's the current record for hAAT p4 using Vader lead?

Prev1
I've looked everywhere and not finding much on p4.

Replies

• Options
    No one uses him on p4. He's WAY better on p2
  • Options
    People use him in p4, not sure why you would say that. When you say WAY better what are we talking? P2 = 5.7mil P4 = 5mil?
  • Options
    Zader blows in P4 for multiple reasos. Biggest is the flight overhead. Only phasma and tusken provide a buff and those buffs are best used when the tank is toppled. So there goes a bunch of damage wasting the buffs just to live through that part. Then the dots are gonna trigger the B2's. The team isn't too speedy bringing down turrets so B2 is going to get some sweet cleansing and ability blocks action. But hey what do I know.
  • Options
    Palpatine can buff your team to avoid airstrike.
  • Options
    Who comes out for Palpatine? Besides Palpatine is a P3 staple.
  • Options
    Our guild only does 1 attack per phase. I use First Order squad in p2, so I run Vader in P4.
  • Swinglow1321
    20 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/vEOqReB.jpg
    Idek if it's the record but there ya go
  • Options
    No clones or rebels? Both are far superior to zader in p4
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »

Are rebels really far superior to a Zader team in p4? I don't think I've seen rebels do 5 mil damage in p4? P2 is better for Zader because of the whole buff flyover fiasco, but if you have other teams for P2 or miss P2 he can still do a ton of damage in p4.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Are rebels really far superior to a Zader team in p4? I don't think I've seen rebels do 5 mil damage in p4? P2 is better for Zader because of the whole buff flyover fiasco, but if you have other teams for P2 or miss P2 he can still do a ton of damage in p4.

Show me where zader did 5 mil in p4. I'd be surprised if you got a million there.
  • Options
    Who comes out for Palpatine? Besides Palpatine is a P3 staple.

I did the other day because I missed phase 2 & 3.
  • Swinglow1321
    20 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    vEOqReB.jpg

Like I said, idk what the record for zader p4 is, but this is from a guy in MC. @Tatebomb
  • Options
    Zarris eh. Curious as to the mods used.
  • Options
    http://i.imgur.com/vEOqReB.jpg
    Idek if it's the record but there ya go

Nice score...best I can do 4.1 in P4, but the end went terribly wrong and wiped with three turns left so 5mil plus is very doable.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Did over 7 million with Vader (L), Palp, Sidious, Bobba, Tie FIghter Pilot yesterday in regular on phase 4. Only Vader has zeta, and Sidious is G10. My guild doesn't do heroic yet. I had some Culling Blades that were not critting that were hitting a few hundred thousand, so with better mods, and more crit chance I could probably do a fair bit more.
  • Options

Show me where zader did 5 mil in p4. I'd be surprised if you got a million there.

Here is a vid of me doing 4.1mil today....the end goes bad and you can see 3 turns left when I wipe. Thats 3 Culling Blades missed.

https://youtu.be/QaTe91VwgSI

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    People use him in p4, not sure why you would say that. When you say WAY better what are we talking? P2 = 5.7mil P4 = 5mil?

That screenshot of 5.2 million is my run. I don't have my clones ready and struggle phase 4 so when phase 3 got bugged I tryed that . Yes there's better comps phase 4 but unfortunately I don't have so I will take my 5 mil phase 4 and my 2 mil with droids phase 2 until order 66 makes it to my roster lol
  • Options

Here is a vid of me doing 4.1mil today....the end goes bad and you can see 3 turns left when I wipe. Thats 3 Culling Blades missed.

I stand corrected. Bariss is the key there otherwise I don't think it's viable
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options

That's my run I run a fast phasma 235 speed . Speed set on Zarris 188 speed . Vader cd set 164 speed zid 210 potency sets with cd triangle . Boba cd set potency set 212 speed . Tested this allot it's best comp I have until my clones ready lol. Vader needs 70 potency to apply dots consistent Boba 65 potency zid for some reason needs 65 potency too not sure his zeta potency applying cc over 60 on Zid to. Hope helps it's fun to run. My drop box is screwed up or I would post ****. Phasma opens with vm zid and Vader Boba aoe straight after possible to open with 7 dots on tank if good rng.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options

Yea use her heal for buff for the fly by
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options

https://swgoh.gg/u/jabba45/ There modded you can look there if you like
  • Options
    I usually just zero hit the tank these days since I'm so close to 7 star Kenobi but I may take that setup for a spin. Heavy rng dependant or does zarris even that out?
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options

IBKHZyU.jpg

Have gotten up to 5.5m so far. 6 is probably possible with really good mods.
  • Hurkan
    77 posts Member
    Options
    If you dont have tusken shaman p4 is better than p2 with boba
    https://youtu.be/KBzCOrKclf0
  • Options

I haven't tried it but Lumi might work in p4 in place of barris. And in that vid, my barris isn't zets'ed.
  • Options
    @Smithie Has a good ph 4 video using zader, zariss, and maul.
  • Options
    I'm not a huge gun, but I've found palp lead, vader, sid, boba, maul works well in the last phase. Use palps buff to protect from the airstrike and continue downing the tank before it can OHK anyone. I got like 500k which is a big number for my guild currently although a couple members can hit over 1 mil in a single run.
  • Options
    I had a good run with Boba, jawa scavenger, jawa, TFP, and IG 88 too. Messes up ph 2 and 4 teams, but it was fun for a change.
  • Cethsenpai22
    67 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I have done 6 mil a couple of times. With palps as the buffer. It's all in the timing

Ah sorry I'm talking about naat, not haat. Oops
  • Options

I haven't tried it but Lumi might work in p4 in place of barris. And in that vid, my barris isn't zets'ed.

I'll give it a go. I went ahead and zetaed Barris and I have pretty good mods so will see how it goes.