Are you ready for R2D2?

Prev13
Robi
103 posts Member
I've just realized that there is no way I will be able to get R2D2 ^^ 7 EP, 7 Vader, 7 Tarkin, 6 RG, and 4 Krennic.

FML

Replies

• jm21
    72 posts Member
    Options
    I'm hoping they come out with packs or else I won't be able to get even level 5 R2d2 (unlocked to begin with), I have Vader and that is about else. I would be able to have EP as I have enough to unlock him, but he comes out after the event though
  • Robbathehutt
    1048 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I don't know the circumstances of the event. However I have a maxed, Zader, Palpatine, & Shoretrooper. I also have a G10 RG & a G9 Tarkin. I don't know if that will be good enough for the event, maybe not since 2 of them are tanks. Might be too weak on dps.
  • Options
    And they've dropped it before palpating. He was going to be my 4th empire so I have absolutely no chance of getting him either. 8 days notice? F***ing great job CG you a***holes
  • Options
    Yeaah! probably finishing the event in 1 go! Zeta Vader (gear 10), Palpatine (gear 11), Royal guard (gear 10), TFP (gear 9) and to have the 5 times 7* empire chars completed: Grand Mof Tarkin (gear 8). Should be enough, I had at least an easy 3* clear at the Potency tier 3 mod challenge
  • Options
    ****. Thought it'll be resistance, turns out to be empire...
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Starwise I have enough toons. Let's see if gear is good enough: EP G11, TFP G11, RG G10, Vader G9, Tarkin G8, Magma G7
    Also: Yay an "extremely rare" event again which will give us lots of weekly threads asking when it will return :D
  • Options
    Expect to see more threads like this, "Hurr Durr I have 5 empire toons at seven stars and gear 11, would I be able to complete this event"
  • jarael
    107 posts Member
    Options
    i have 7 empire characters at 7* so unless is really difficult i think i'll unlock him. right now i'm focussing on farming mk3 holo projectors (he needs 120) so i can have him at g10
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Bobby777 wrote: »
    Expect to see more threads like this, "Hurr Durr I have 5 empire toons at seven stars and gear 11, would I be able to complete this event"
    I don't think so, you need them to be at least G13.
  • jm21
    72 posts Member
    Options
    rawman wrote: »
    Bobby777 wrote: »
    I don't think so, you need them to be at least G13.

I've heard they are ramping it up this time, trying to get all the $$$ they can out of it. You need 8* Gear 14. /s
  • Options
    zVader 7* Gear 11
    EP 7* Gear 11
    TFP 7* Gear 11
    RG 7* Gear 10
    DT 6* (81/100) Gear 11

and
    Magma Trooper 7* G8
    Snow Trooper 7* G8
    Tarkin 7* G8

Yes, I will be ready next week! ^^
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Have to farm Tarkin quickly, but TFP, Zader and Palp are maxed. RG is g9, but can easily be g10 for the event. That leaves Tarkin. Currently 5*, g8. Should get him to 7* before event ends.
  • Robi
    103 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The only problematic thing I see is that they put it as a legendary event. Why can't it be like yoda? I am not ready, fine. Its my fault for only working on my arena ranking and ships for zetas. I bet the next time its gonna be out is gonna be around the reveal of the new movie...
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Robi wrote: »
    The only problematic thing I see is that they put it as a legendary event. Why can't it be like yoda? I am not ready, fine. Its my fault for only working on my arena ranking and ships for zetas. I bet the next time its gonna be out is gonna be around the reveal of the new movie...

Emperors Demise and Grand Master's Training are Legendary events
  • Options
    I might get R2 as long as I got Tarkin ,Veers and possibly Shoretrooper or Tie Fighter Pilot to 5 stars then I
    can get R2
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Gimme Vader's shard asap !!!
  • Robi
    103 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

My apologies, you are right. So wait, this means that the rotation is once a month?
  • Options
    It means the rotation will likely be the same as EP and Yoda were when first introduced, it's here!! And it will be back in around six months, then after the second time it will be back on a shorter timeframe.
  • Options
    I don't know the circumstances of the event. However I have a maxed, Zader, Palpatine, & Shoretrooper. I also have a G10 RG & a G9 Tarkin. I don't know if that will be good enough for the event, maybe not since 2 of them are tanks. Might be too weak on dps.
    We've already seen R2 as a level 90 boss in the Chopper event, so how hard could this version possibly be? :)
  • Robi
    103 posts Member
    Options
    We've already seen R2 as a level 90 boss in the Chopper event, so how hard could this version possibly be? :)

that maxed lvl90 seemed very easy to me, im sure they did some readjustments

• Robi
    103 posts Member
    Options
    It means the rotation will likely be the same as EP and Yoda were when first introduced, it's here!! And it will be back in around six months, then after the second time it will be back on a shorter timeframe.

lts hope not Yikes
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

My apologies, you are right. So wait, this means that the rotation is once a month?
    Both Yoda and Palp event didn't reoccur fast after the first event. Expect at least several months to see the next R2 event again. December might be a good guess. After that it might get into some monthly rotation together with the other yoda style events.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    And the fight will be against more than just R2, expect to see Han Solo and chewie most likely , assuming R2 is in the fight as well lol
  • Options

If it's anything like the Yoda or Palpatine event R2-D2 won't be alone especially for tier 6 & 7.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    As long as unlock is at 5 star I can get at least that. Only have 4 empire 7 star, wont get veers done fast enough.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I missed this "am I ready" threads :D
    Can't wait for "when will the event return"
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Kalano wrote: »
    I missed this "am I ready" threads :D
    Can't wait for "when will the event return"
    Don't forget the "please nerf the event" threads :D
  • Options
    And they've dropped it before palpating. He was going to be my 4th empire so I have absolutely no chance of getting him either. 8 days notice? F***ing great job CG you a***holes

Just spend money dood
  • Options
    H,mmmm Palp G10, Royal guard G10, Tie fighter pilot G10, Magmawank G8, Tarkin G8.... might take a lot of trys..
  • Options
    Vader, EP, RG, Snowtrooper, Tarkin, TFP - yep, hope that's sufficient.