Should fleet rewards give out crystals?

2Next

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    lamatoe wrote: »
    Naturally all the "no's" come from people who don't rank highly.
    So by that rational let's get rid of normal arena crystals.

Yay.

doesn't that also mean that the only ones that do want the fleet arena to reward crystals are the ones who do rank high? So by that rational lets double the crystals reward in the normal arena?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Would love to get crystals from fleet arena but this will probably never happen.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

Yay.

I finished 3rd in fleet arena today, and I'm an adamant "no."
  • Options
    Bronziums should give out crystals. Nothing but crystals. 1 per pack, with a chance to receive 2.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Yay.

Top 10. And No.
    Twin wrote: »
    love how people that say no, don't list any justification.

My opinion is if arena does, why not fleet?

Right now at least it would make some sense.

A lot of the characters in fleet are not "arena worthy" currently so its not like #1 in arena means #1 in fleet.

Newer players have to split a ton of resources currently and arena is still considered vital to progress at a decent speed. Crystals or Zetas etc etc. If they could focus on one or the other could be a good option.

While long-timers and whales continue their exponential advancement, which also is, probably the biggest issue with more crystals in fleet.

I would say there are probably better ways to help out new players (Better odds in bronzium, more free characters, maybe even larger crystal rewards for levels or achievements).

No.

Arena is for crystals
    Fleet arena is for fleet tokens, almost as valuable as crystals since you can't buy zetas any other way.

Secondly, the whole point of the disconnect is to make the whole game "mandatory" once you start to blur that line people start picking the on ether can do better in and focus there. They/we want people to play all aspects of the game.
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    I share first and second spot with a shard mate as we have the same payout. But still no.