Sunday Challenge!!

Song
863 posts Member
Are you guys exciting about Sunday Challenge?

AgDobxL.png
SzdM2nb.png

Replies

• Options
    Hell yeah. Sunday is my favorite challenge day. Get all the goodies! :smile:
  • Options
    It's very handy isn't it, wish every day was Sunday :smiley:
  • ccfoo
    154 posts Member
    Options
    But quite tiring to have to auto play through them all. Sometimes I'm out on Sunday and feel that I miss out a lot
  • Options
    Sundae is bae! xD
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Just the ability one really.
  • Options
    Far more exciting than that superbowl thing!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Not fun when u have multiple accounts and need to wait for 10 mins cooldowns.
  • Options
    Just hit level 56. So many ability mats.
  • Options
    Hello guys!
    Most of you didn`t hit 70 already and you can`t see Tier v Ability Mats Challenge drop.

Credits: 410
    MK1 (Green): 8
    MK2 (Blue): 7
    MK3 (Red): 5

Bounty Hunter Tier V drops 93,3k
    Training Droids Tier V .. 4 Stars x10 and 5 Stars x4

• Options
    USAmazing wrote: »

ur kidding me right? i have 20 buds over and we're gonna bbq and music and drink and poolside and smoke and just party before, during, and after

how is doing sunday challenge more exciting? We don't even like football. But it is an American event so why not party?
  • Options

ur kidding me right? i have 20 buds over and we're gonna bbq and music and drink and poolside and smoke and just party before, during, and after

how is doing sunday challenge more exciting? We don't even like football. But it is an American event so why not party?

Greatest show in the world my ****

Bunch of fannies in protective gear taking a break every 2 mins ..........

So over hyped it's untrue , so yeah ability mats for the win
  • Options
    Privatzel wrote: »
    Hello guys!
    Most of you didn`t hit 70 already and you can`t see Tier v Ability Mats Challenge drop.

Credits: 410
    MK1 (Green): 8
    MK2 (Blue): 7
    MK3 (Red): 5 PURPLE

Bounty Hunter Tier V drops 93,3k
    Training Droids Tier V .. 4 Stars x10 and 5 Stars x4

• Options

This.

They also help slaughter so many cows while watching a concussion sport. When they got cancer and other disease from eating to much red meat, they help wasted billion to health care. Lets go smoke ,drink and eat animal flesh, lets party!

• Options

Greatest show in the world my ****

So over hyped it's untrue , so yeah ability mats for the win

AUSSIE RULES FOOTY FTW!!!!
  • Options
    300k credits and 15 ability mats...pretty good but not exciting.
  • Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »

This.

They also help slaughter so many cows while watching a concussion sport. When they got cancer and other disease from eating to much red meat, they help wasted billion to health care. Lets go smoke ,drink and eat animal flesh, lets party!

You vegan or something? I love baby back ribs.
  • Options
    This is typically a Sunday thing? Guess my account is bugged as this is what I see daily.
  • Options

I thought buds and party was for doing the challenges, not the super bowl lol.
  • Options
    Love The ability Matt's challenge wish it was every day then maybe I could get through galactic walls for once
  • Options
    Wars
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    lol. americans will find any reason to get drunk
    mighty chlorians
  • Options

I thought buds and party was for doing the challenges, not the super bowl lol.

haha, yeah, buddy. I'm all ready for Super Bowl. Got my bets in and ready to chill with buds. I don't even like Futbol, but hey, if it's a party, why not? Bring on the sins.

And yeah, a few of my friends in real life play SW: GOH. But we talk about it like once a week. I couldn't even bring it up before someone brings up something else. And they spent over $1000 US on the game! Crazy white collar middle age guys.
  • Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »

This.

You're welcome (not) to our party but we don't have cucumber finger sandwiches or diet grape soda. We have pizza but I doubt we ordered vegetarian or seafood flavor. Talk of mats is nice, but i doubt it'll get far.

I love mats. played 20 minutes in the bathroom and it's a good event. I got my IG86 to Gear 6 (second ability) and it hits hard.

This is a great game, but really, Super Bowl is a great event and god bless great sporting matches.
  • Options
    B E E R AND P I Z Z A are WHAT its A B O U T