Old Daka discussion on stun and revive [merged]

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    It's totally messed up that one room gets to hit your 3-4 times in a row.

Totally unbalanced effects for this character.

He has the sixth lowest damage in game. The extra attacks just give him enough threat to be viable. He is perfectly designed for it's role.
  • Options
    Witness the power of stun! :smiley:

rpFBFFP.png
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    It's totally messed up that one room gets to hit your 3-4 times in a row.

Totally unbalanced effects for this character.

He has the sixth lowest damage in game. The extra attacks just give him enough threat to be viable. He is perfectly designed for it's role.
    He is an old dude. He needs chill, take mess and not hit so many times. Big old white bearded meanie is what he is.
  • Options
    I agree this is total bulll that he get's so many attacks. On the other hand he is a liability in higher ranks so don't worry. I believe in the upcoming update ppl will drop him like a hot potatoe.
  • Options
    With the level 80 update he will be T6 all by himself. Dooku is not going anywhere
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku, the incredibly OP toon I never bothered to get nor desire to.
  • Options
    twaller wrote: »
    With the level 80 update he will be T6 all by himself. Dooku is not going anywhere
    That well maybe but you do need to agree that his attacks are severely unbalanced.

But I do enjoy everytime I destroy a team with Dooku.
  • Options

And with one stun the supposed Poe problem goes away.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    He is a benched on my team, still trying to max star him so he is ready when the lvl 80 cap comes, then he is back in, but for now to many T7 toons, and not enough jedi to use him
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    That well maybe but you do need to agree that his attacks are severely unbalanced.

Yes they are unbalanced, he needs to attack for a lot more damage.
  • Options

Yeah the counter attack are the only thing about him that is **** for me. His basic alone just as an action is a boring turn, of course his lightning is decent as well. But idk I have no real troubles vs dooku, outside of PVE where he is the boss with crazy hp. Much rather see him then Poe, Rey, or poggle for instance.
  • Options
    Yey a nerf dooku thread! Couldn't agree more, just lose one aspect, the speed, the stun, the 100% counter. They take the ****. His stun can win the game in the very first hit.

And anyone who says he gets worse hiher up, clearly isn't higher up. As a lvl70 hes more annoying now than he was at lvl10. Destroys my poor droids.
  • Options
    I just don't use AoE or attack him till the end. His counter attack is the killer. He is nothing to me otherwise. Just a biting fly.... ;-)
  • Options
    I think by the time they update the next cap several characters will be released to counter Dooku so, I think leveling him will be a fools errand if your that high level. Dooku is great for low level f2p just starting. I don't see many teams with Dooku in my ranks above #100.
  • Options
    Wow. Since I have neither character, I hate it!
  • Options
    Nerf her she is single handedly winning battles with 100% revive tactics and if Poe is nerfed for taunting quick she needs to be nerfed for reviving the whole team back from the dead. so do it in the update coming so she can only revive if she gets lucky, not play God and revive every time someone gets killing that's OP when Poe's expose will only be Random now also cut out the anti-Jedi abilities on Sid n Dooku so Jedi's are worth having in the game and not just for new challenges coming up
  • Options
    Nice! I think I have only been lucky enough to have 4 opponents stunned at one time using Dooku and Daka. Gives me a side-goal to shoot for now....
  • Options
    Sid and Dooku are keeping you from using your 7* Old Ben, 7* Aayla, and 7* QGJ?
  • Options
    Well done @obiwan1011
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    Shanobiwon wrote: »
    Nerf her she is single handedly winning battles with 100% revive tactics and if Poe is nerfed for taunting quick she needs to be nerfed for reviving the whole team back from the dead. so do it in the update coming so she can only revive if she gets lucky, not play God and revive every time someone gets killing that's OP when Poe's expose will only be Random now also cut out the anti-Jedi abilities on Sid n Dooku so Jedi's are worth having in the game and not just for new challenges coming up

*facepalm*

Data only has a 35% revive change on her special and a 10% revive chance on her passive. Trolls are gonna troll.
  • Corndog131
    313 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    She is also self-reviving and that is not in the ability description.

Really??? She self revives quite often! And it's soooo frustrating!

• Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    I think by the time they update the next cap several characters will be released to counter Dooku so, I think leveling him will be a fools errand if your that high level. Dooku is great for low level f2p just starting. I don't see many teams with Dooku in my ranks above #100.

Well not all us play in top 100...lol.
    For us poor f2p thumb sucking peeps...Dooku is a nemesis.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options

No one with a sheed of sence would agree (nor do they need to) that "his attacks are severly unbalanced" unless you mean that even with multiple attacks he still is a weak weak toon that needs a legit buff in order to be a viable endgame toon. Since im sure you disagree (i wont even go into the many reasons your incorrect) i will leave it at that. You can tell from the player base that is constantly crying about dooku that he is in no way even close to OP so cry all you guys/gals want but dooki is pretty well balanced and if anything needs a buff not a nerf
  • Options
    I wish my Daka revived fallen comrades that often. Lol

She is a staple in my team, but nowhere does she revive as suggested.
  • Options
    I do not know why the developers refuse to fix her but it is extremely frustrating! Either Old Daka is bugged and she resurrects herself when she is not supposed to, or the wording in her ability is wrong. If she is working as she is intended, please modify the wording of her ability accordingly. Have the developers clarified any whether she is supposed to be able to revive herself or not?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    All chsracters with "ally" in the text affect themselves. My bet is she works as intended
  • Options
    Hers says "another ally." I'm quibbling, I know, but it does seem somewhat different than those that just say ally.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    shimmy wrote: »
    Every battle she revives someone despite it being a TEN PERCENT CHANCE. EVERY BATTLE..
    Not true. I have tested this frequently since the forums raged about it. It is not true, at all. Plenty of times I hsve killed the whole squad leaving Daka st the end, without any revival. People over exaggerate with this, just like they do with "lucky dice" in RPG, "bad river luck" in online poker, or "the computer cheats" in single player. It's part of human nature.

In Arena or GW? I have a feeling you going to say in GW lol